Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Howdy folks! My names Michael, I’m a student in my twenties at Utah State University in Logan, Utah. I’m currently in between rigs due to a recent car accident that totaled my 95’ Grand Cherokee but I’m currently on the lookout for a 5th gen 4Runner and just waiting for one with the right fit to pop up! Experience level: mediumish
Hello Michael, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Howdy ya'll! My name is Tim. I have been hitting the trails most of my life, whether it be hiking or driving. Most of that has been in Florida and nothing technical. Just easy flat trail. I'm now in Tennessee and hitting the trails in my 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ and having a blast! Since it's been a while since I've been on the trails and now on trails more technical than Florida, I'm going to say I'm only a novice. Here is a picture of my rig I'm slowly building.
Hello Tim, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Greetings all, Thank you for having me. I am new to overlanding and off-road in general. I have very basic knowledge and I am looking to learn more. Excited to get out there, I bought my truck the week the world changed. So I have few miles off-road so far. More will be had though.

My rig:
2006 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road 4x2View attachment 150479
Hello Wayne, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: Kent R

Jeeplife.rebooted

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Tennessee, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Church
Member #

Howdy ya'll! My name is Tim. I have been hitting the trails most of my life, whether it be hiking or driving. Most of that has been in Florida and nothing technical. Just easy flat trail. I'm now in Tennessee and hitting the trails in my 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ and having a blast! Since it's been a while since I've been on the trails and now on trails more technical than Florida, I'm going to say I'm only a novice. Here is a picture of my rig I'm slowly building.
Hello Tim, welcome to the OB community.
Thank you!

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Greetings from Wyoming!

Rig: 2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Overlanding Experience Background: I overland about 15 years ago in my 1st Gen Dodge Diesel 3/4 ton, but life, family, and work demanded my time so, Overlanding got put on the back burner. Got back into motorcycles around 2010 and have converted two of my motorcycles to go exploring on both paved and unpaved roads. Picked up my Crosstrek last year and I'm working on outfitting it so the wife, dog, and I can overland.

See you out there.

James
Hello James, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
People tend to call me "Z-Z" (I,e. ZZ Top)
I have a '99 Tahoe, stock, 265/75 R16 KO2 with a RoofNest Falcon tent on top
Have been playing with 4x4's most of my adult life and now dipping my toes into the overland side of things.
Hello Don, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Thanks for the info Mike.
Hello Jonald, welcome to the OB community. I am the Southern Oregon Members Representative down here in Grants Pass. If I can be of any help to you just let me know. As Mike Rose mentioned, we are having our Sunday Night Conference call this Sunday so I hope you can join us for that.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey from Downunder...
Been on here for a little while but decided to take the plunge and become a full member...

Here's a LINK to my PAST & PRESENT 4WD's: [URL='https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/history-of-my-past-present-vehicles-australia.31169/']History of My Past & Present Vehicles (Australia) [/url]

But currently, my current 4WD's are:

A old 1995 Defender 110 Tdi300

A more modern 2010 Defender 110 Puma Tdci

And my trusty little Suzuki Vitara 4dr Wgn that I've had for 13yrs - which is now in the hands of my Daughter
Hello Rob, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: Kent R and RobMac

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi all, I’m in Ventura, Ca. I drive an ‘02 Ford F-250 crewcab 4x4. I’d call myself a veteran off roader but no rock crawler. I’m in it for the beauty and the solitude I’m not out to conquer anything. My favorite place is the Desert. I’m here to learn about new things and new places thanks for having me.View attachment 150234
Hello Kelly, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
New member here from Redmond Oregon. My vehicle is a 1994 Ford Ranger 4 x 4 all stock. Love driving the BLM roads/ Trails, forest roads and exploring new places. Any other members here from Central Oregon?

PS, yes in this picture I was stuck on a rock LOL
Hello Shawn, welcome to the OB community. There are a number of Central Oregon members so you should have not trouble connecting with some of them. I am the Southern Oregon Members Rep and even though you are in Central Oregon I would be happy to assist you in any way I can. Check out the Rally Point page for this Sunday night's NW conference call, it's the one with the mountain picture. We'd love to have you join in.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Greetings!
I am not novice to off-roading but novice to overlanding. I am in Elizabeth, New Jersey (for now) and I have a 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. I heard good things about Overland Bound and can’t wait to learn new things and interact with you guys.
Welcome to the OB community David.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey Everyone,

Travis here, wanted to introduce myself. I’m currently stationed in Germany! I own a 2017 White T4R Pro. New to this game and I’ve seen many Quarantine Projects already in the DIY! Thanks for having me and looking forward to reading and learning. Stay Safe!
Hello Travis, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
My name is James from Austin, Texas.

I am an experienced off-roader, hiker, camper and all around outdoors person, but new to overlanding.

My sons and I are outfitting our Jeep Wranglers for our adventures. Excited to be part of the community and hView attachment 150131ope to be able to get out again soon
Hello James, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
New member here, from Memphis Tennessee. I drive a 1997 4runner that I am slowly but surely getting settled as an off-road capable rig. Look forward to meeting some new people who enjoy the outdoors as much as I do.
Hello Noah, welcome to the OB community.