Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Great to be apart of the overland bound family!
I drive a 2016 Toyota Tacoma and I'm from the central Arkansas area. Can't wait to get back out on the trails hand meet some of you guys and gals.
Hello Austin, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: Kent R

prjktPAYDAY

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Costilla County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Rauwolf
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I've been a member since last November but not sure I ever made a comment in here. My name is Craig and am from Peyton, CO. I drive a 07 JKU Sahara that I have slowly been getting ready for some overlanding. We take it off road almost every week but this stay at home order is driving my wife and I and our three kids stir crazy. Can't wait to meet a bunch of you at this year's Mnt West Overland Expo.

Attachments

Contributor I

Odessa, TX
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Austin
Hi All!

Cool site! Just got turned on to it by a fellow from Lubbock. I just bought his 17" rims to fit on my Sahara so I can finally ditch the P.O'.s too wide E rated 18's. Been around vehicles all my life, did a bit of road racing, fly airplanes, always wrenching on old motorcycles. Got the Jeep a few months ago since I always wanted one. Great fun so far!

Attachments

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Michael (@Michael_Austin ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

OlllllllO_JnKy

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Pineville, LA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Breaud
Member #

Hi everyone

Rig: 2018 Jeep Jk Golden Eagle Edition
Experience: moderate

Enjoying trail riding, technical riding and exploring the great outdoors. Overlanding has always been a passion. Hoping to see it grow here in my area.

Reactions: Kent R and Iwata77

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hey, my names Dalton and I’m from Abbotsford , BC Canada. I’m just starting to get into overlanding. I’ve had jeeps for crawling and fun in the past but now I’m driving a 2014 ram 1500 CC 6.4’ box and looking to find the hidden gems to spend some time / camp at! I’ve done a few mods so far - bilsteins 5100 level kit , decked drawer , go rhino winch bumper with a 10.5 smittybilt winch. Aev snorkel. And a few others. Looking forward to getting more advice and knowledge on how to enjoy the outdoors! View attachment 150828View attachment 150829
Welcome from NW Washington! I hope you are safe during this time of global crisis.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me at @Gabriel Bozeman.

I'll also say check out the Member Map, Rally Point system, the local regions specific forums (the NorthWest Region), and our FB page (Overland Bound NorthWest).

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep
Western WA

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
I've been a member since last November but not sure I ever made a comment in here. My name is Craig and am from Peyton, CO. I drive a 07 JKU Sahara that I have slowly been getting ready for some overlanding. We take it off road almost every week but this stay at home order is driving my wife and I and our three kids stir crazy. Can't wait to meet a bunch of you at this year's Mnt West Overland Expo.
Hello Craig, welcome to the OB community. I too joined in November.

Shermantank20

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Black Canyon City, AZ 85324, USA
First Name
william
Last Name
Bodine
Member #

New member here, from Memphis Tennessee. I drive a 1997 4runner that I am slowly but surely getting settled as an off-road capable rig. Look forward to meeting some new people who enjoy the outdoors as much as I do.
Hello Noah, welcome to the OB community.
Welcome to the community

JD_moto

Rank I

Contributor III

Ocala, FL, USA
First Name
JD
Last Name
Hardin
Hello! My name is JD, new member here located in Ocala Florida. My wife and I have a 2004 Subaru Forester outfitted with basic gear, lift kit, AT tires, VLSD, and RTT. We have a little crew of myself, my wife, our daughter and two dogs. We’re excited to learn and begin our overlanding journey and put our rig and ourselves to the test. :)

Attachments

TheNatural

Rank 0

Contributor I

Fort Nelson, BC, Canada
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Attrill
Hello everyone. I must have made an account awhile ago and gotten sidetracked before I checked things out, but I'm back to dive in now.

I'm from Fort Nelson, BC, Canada. It's a small town in northern BC, but I'm sure many of you have driven through as it is the last grocery store for quite a while on the Alaska Highway.

I drive a 2012 Tacoma that's quite modified and my wife has a 2007 FJ Cruiser that is much closer to stock (just a mild lift, 33s, skids and front bumper). The Tacoma is our main exploration vehicle, but I love how similar the maintenance is on the two vehicles and how many parts they have in common. It makes my life much easier. The FJ comes along when we're going deep into the Backcountry to provide some redundancy and peace of mind.

We have explored a good portion of our corner of the country and before we met I did more vehicle based adventuring into the US. We did a cross country trip a couple years ago, but we've been busy with work and masters degrees so we haven't been on a big trip in awhile. We're planning to get out there and do a trip to Tuk and Alaska this summer if the Covid-19 situation has improved by then.

I look forward to poking around to see what this community is all about

pcjfro

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

Troutville, VA, USA
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Casteel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB4RIP
HI!

Im pretty new to overlanding. I came across it while looking into truck camper builds, and this seems like a great community! I don't do any super long, off grid trips right now, but have done a couple weekend trips into state and national parks with my 2010 Nissan Frontier with an ARE toolbox on the bed. My truck is definitely a light duty, weekend warrior build currently, but will soon be built up to be a MEDIUM duty, weekend warrior build.

Thanks for listening and stay safe!
-Philip

Attachments

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
HI!

Im pretty new to overlanding. I came across it while looking into truck camper builds, and this seems like a great community! I don't do any super long, off grid trips right now, but have done a couple weekend trips into state and national parks with my 2010 Nissan Frontier with an ARE toolbox on the bed. My truck is definitely a light duty, weekend warrior build currently, but will soon be built up to be a MEDIUM duty, weekend warrior build.

Thanks for listening and stay safe!
-Philip
Hello Philip, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: pcjfro and Kent R

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello everyone. I must have made an account awhile ago and gotten sidetracked before I checked things out, but I'm back to dive in now.

I'm from Fort Nelson, BC, Canada. It's a small town in northern BC, but I'm sure many of you have driven through as it is the last grocery store for quite a while on the Alaska Highway.

I drive a 2012 Tacoma that's quite modified and my wife has a 2007 FJ Cruiser that is much closer to stock (just a mild lift, 33s, skids and front bumper). The Tacoma is our main exploration vehicle, but I love how similar the maintenance is on the two vehicles and how many parts they have in common. It makes my life much easier. The FJ comes along when we're going deep into the Backcountry to provide some redundancy and peace of mind.

We have explored a good portion of our corner of the country and before we met I did more vehicle based adventuring into the US. We did a cross country trip a couple years ago, but we've been busy with work and masters degrees so we haven't been on a big trip in awhile. We're planning to get out there and do a trip to Tuk and Alaska this summer if the Covid-19 situation has improved by then.

I look forward to poking around to see what this community is all about
Hello Seth, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello! My name is JD, new member here located in Ocala Florida. My wife and I have a 2004 Subaru Forester outfitted with basic gear, lift kit, AT tires, VLSD, and RTT. We have a little crew of myself, my wife, our daughter and two dogs. We’re excited to learn and begin our overlanding journey and put our rig and ourselves to the test. :)
Hello JD, welcome to the OB community.