Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
WOW now that's a camp site! What part of the world are we looking at here?
That would be in Virginia not far from the West Virginia border. You can stay there, but we didn’t that night. We camped a bit lower down the mountain. Here’s another peak/knob though.

Attachments

ESF 9

Rank V

Explorer I

Virginia, United States
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Huddle
WOW now that's a camp site! What part of the world are we looking at here?
That would be in Virginia not far from the West Virginia border. You can stay there, but we didn’t that night. We camped a bit lower down the mountain. Here’s another peak/knob though.
Looks like Flagpole and Reddish knob if im looking at it right. Great area to camp hope you had a good trip.

Reactions: SJ.Overland

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Awesome. Reminds me a little bit of one of my favorite bush camp spots in Chilliwack, BC, called Windy Knob. I love a camp with a view.

BullNV

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Dayton, NV, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Roach
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Air Force
Went for an overnighter, Big Creek Nevada in the Toiyabi National Forest....

Camp was need to one of the loudest creeks (Made me sleep great)....
Pretty hot out here in Northern Nevada lately, I’m sure the elevation at Big Creek made it a little more tolerable.

Reactions: DaleRF

kunstmilch

Rank V

Advocate II

Pomona, CA, USA
First Name
Erich
Last Name
Wise
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS call sign: WRFL229
There’s nothing wrong with that for sure!
So it ended up not being as simple, lol. They had to take the hubs out again for some reason...so had to bring it in yesterday morning, they tore it all apart and put in new OEM ones with sleeves over the sensor wires for added protection, ended up charging me for only one sensor (made a warrantee claim somehow) and no labor. Gotta love this place, anyone who owns a GMC, Buick or Isusu I would always recommend them.

Reactions: Sparksalot

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Hauled a load of garbage to the dump. The garage is finally getting close to being finished.

Part of the parameters of my vehicle build is that it must remain usable as a work horse and be able to carry children. Good to go on both counts as I took my 3yo with to give my wife a break from his antics lol

Jaytperry89

Rank VII
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Idaho Falls, ID, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Perry
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I put my tent and rack back on. this year has been so hectic that I really have not had time to actually get out and enjoy the rtt. With hunting season and fall coming I'm looking forward to taking some time off, and spending time around the fire with a glass of whiskey and the beautiful open sky full of stars.

Attachments

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

After battling for three days laying in the gravel of my driveway with the sun beating down and my goggles fogging up every ten seconds, I FINALLY cut through/bashed off/punched out the final rust welded bolt and got my bumper off, revealing some pretty nasty rust. Fortunately the rust on the frame is quite superficial, but some work with an angle grinder and wire brush will do wonders.

Attachments

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
After battling for three days laying in the gravel of my driveway with the sun beating down and my goggles fogging up every ten seconds, I FINALLY cut through/bashed off/punched out the final rust welded bolt and got my bumper off, revealing some pretty nasty rust. Fortunately the rust on the frame is quite superficial, but some work with an angle grinder and wire brush will do wonders.
WoW!