Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR

Priced out one of these, leaning towards itView attachment 1556

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I've always thought that combination was so cool. Not a Ford guy though. Need to find a way to graft that on to my 80 series. Does 4WC still make those?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

I've always thought that combination was so cool. Not a Ford guy though. Need to find a way to graft that on to my 80 series. Does 4WC still make those?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Im pretty much an anything 4x4 guy...

4WC can probably fix you up real nice

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

I finished the new Electric fan instal with the Painless F5 controller just in time for the Snowstorm here on the east coast. I never realized my heat wasn't as hot as it could have been with the mechanical fan till I switched to Electric fans. :0) Warm and Cozy.

Reactions: toxicity_27

Mad Garden Gnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Templeton, Ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Marlett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6ORV
Today I got the frame rail mount brackets trimmed up so the bumper sat square and in position and then tacked it on.

Pulled the whole thing off and back on the fab table and started mocking up where the recovery points, hitch receiver, and swing arm will mount.

Lars

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wyldwood, TX
Member #

@Lars, how do you like that cooler? I've looked at them but they're not cheap..worth the price?
What he said

I actually just got this cooler tonight so I haven't used it. Price was actually pretty good when compared to a Yeti, or the like. I think the 62qt was $49.95? most the reviews say it'll keep ice solid for a solid 5 days in 90 degrees. I'll let you know how well it fairs when I give it a proper shake down in March.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Fixed a trans fluid leak... Been coming out every morning to a few drips of red fluid under the Jeep. I thought it was power steering fluid since they just replaced my pump so I was inspecting, as I have been doing for the past week. I found the leak!! It was just a loose hose clamp on a rubber trans fluid cooler line!

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Some new vinyl, I know I am going to catch shiz for it, but WTF, who cares, Im tired of the stupid shiz.

And the dealership reproduced the sound my X was making, have an appointment to drop her off and get a rental for a few days. Hope its nothing serious, but this is what warranties are for.

tom

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Francisco Peninsula
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Owen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6DHD
[/IMG]

Moved both VHF/UHF Antennas, to the access cab doors.

How do you like the Comet SB-1s? II've run mine offset from my sd rack and it seems to work pretty well. Not quite the range of my diamond but a much better choice for the trail ;-)
DDon'tsee them often so ccurious your experience with them. Thanks, Tom