What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

Also, lord forbid something DOES happen, less likely to have something come forward into the cab and take on the passengers. This is the main reason I got mine. Raingler makes awesome stuff. I own way too much of his products.
I bought one of his nets for my xterra. Really well made, I kept it and mounted it in my Jeep, doesn't fit as well as it did in the Xterra, but it still does the job.

Lars

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wyldwood, TX
Member #

I replaced my 30" LED Light Bar between Friday night, and Saturday morning.

With the old light, the center 1/3 of the LEDs wouldn't light about 40% of the time and it wasn't constructed in a way that made taking it apart to fix it easy.
I also wasn't happy with how the old light was mounted with crappy angle brackets, bolted to nothing but the plastic bumper skin. I did like how the light was nearly flush with the front of the bumper though (see photos)

The new light is a little different. Rather than reflectors it's got projector lenses on the front of each emitter. Also this uses higher quality OSRAM LEDs rather than CREE Rejects. The biggest change though is how I mounted the light. The mounts are bolted to the front bumper supports. I drilled and tapped holes in the support, and then replaced the bolts supplied, with some Hex Socket Cap bolts. I'm not as happy with the LED set back about two and a half inches from the front of the bumper, although with the projector lenses the light output is unaffected. It's purely a cosmetic complaint.

Reactions: Byron Eby

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Nice. Keeping the P4X's?
Yup, these stick past the fender a bit, so Im keeping the factory for a few years just for safety and IM. Maybe later I will sell them, but for now I need to keep. sorry.

Wow sweet! Are those real beadlocks?
No, just a rash guard, but I think they look dam good. Debating if I should color match the ring to the X (white).

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Ya they're pretty sexy! The white would be pretty slick on the guard. GIves it more of a offroad look

Drift

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

No, just a rash guard, but I think they look dam good. Debating if I should color match the ring to the X (white).
Nice choice of wheels. That color match would look pretty sharp.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk