Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Father in law got me some more bulbs lol. My reward for not burying my sister in laws . These were for the jeep. Pics don't really do justice. Pretty good upgrade for just a bulb.
20160118_180544.jpg
Stickets on the right
2016-01-19 19.29.54.jpg

Reactions: Cappy410

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Today I had a interview and a doctors appointment that i took my rig to but on tuesday we explored the Santa Cruz Mountains.

ive never thought about cruising around Santa Cruz. im gonna invite myself to your next outing :P

WJ - Firefly

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
Sum bitch... I did that when I was 17..... but with knot on a log on a mountain side near Anchorage. Rode around town on a Yamaha 250 Enduro with my finger bandaged and a blue balloon on it to keep the dirt out. Went to the doctor a few days later only to be told they couldn't do anything for it. Split the bone at the end of my finger. Still have the scar...

Feel for ya...

Bourbon...

Reactions: rooster_sauce

Nomad

Rank III

Enthusiast III

I drove it around, Tried to find 24 feet of flat TV 300 ohm twin lead wire for a project no one has any in stock the best answer I got was they only make the round stuff now... ebay has some but they want more than I am willing to pay... But I did get to drive around lots....