What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

Finally replaced the stock hardware on my rear facing auxiliary lights with stainless hardware. The lights had only been mounted for 2 months and all the hardware was orange. Little things like this make the rig so much better to me, but no one else will ever notice.

Reactions: Mike W

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

I finally replaced the stock tape deck. I'm not much of an audio guy, but using a cassette adapter to play music and podcasts was killing me. Picked up the head unit, the wiring harness and adapter so my steering wheel controls still work for $90 shipped. Huge improvement! Looks more clean than I expected too.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I forgot to post here last saturday... "What did you do with your rig today" you ask... My reply: "Hit a light pole and caused $6200 worth of damage to my Jeep moving at only 10MPH"

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

Auto makers use plastic for bumpers... frustrating. Im not complaining... where i work... we make plastic lol but damn.... really??? Put something protective in there

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Yeah, over half of it is labor. It is insane. They claim it will take 10 full days of labor to repair my Jeep!

Drift

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

Take the cash and run! Just have them do what you can't do.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Overland-Indiana