Shenandoah, VA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
VDP
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBL679
We meet the first Sat of the month! When no snow we try to plan a trail ride or clean up after. Next meet up is next sat!

VINNY VT

Rank II

Contributor III

Manassas, VA, USA
First Name
Vincent
Last Name
xyz
Member #

Awesome! OK, so Saturday the 5th, at that Rally Point. Sorry if this is the wrong spot to be discussing this, learning the ropes here. How long is the meet typically? Might try to run down from Manassas.

Eric W.

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast III

Virginia, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Wallace
Member #

Saying hello from Manassas, VA. New member here, novice to Overlanding. Total stock 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. Looking forward to meeting up with like minded folks.
I'm in the Woodbridge area, welcome aboard. Do your research, don't just start bolting things on. Make sure whatever you do has a function. Stay on the trail, rubber side down, leave it better than you found it, take it slow, and enjoy every second of every minute, of every hour.

Reactions: init6Overland

VINNY VT

Rank II

Contributor III

Manassas, VA, USA
First Name
Vincent
Last Name
xyz
Member #

I'm in the Woodbridge area, welcome aboard. Do your research, don't just start bolting things on. Make sure whatever you do has a function. Stay on the trail, rubber side down, leave it better than you found it, take it slow, and enjoy every second of every minute, of every hour.
100%. Thank you! Looking forward to it all.

Reactions: Eric W.

VINNY VT

Rank II

Contributor III

Manassas, VA, USA
First Name
Vincent
Last Name
xyz
Member #

Just a reminder Shenandoah Valley Rigs and Coffee is THIS SAT!
Everyone Welcome!
On my calendar for March. Hope no weather gets you all. Thanks!

Reactions: init6Overland

init6Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shenandoah, VA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
VDP
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBL679
Terra Overland ISO: Overland Guides

Hello VA Overlanders...
If you are looking for a fun and exciting job, something to do while retired, or just want to escape the cubical.
TO is looking to hire Overland Tour Guides!

Come out to Rigs and Coffee to find out more
or
Private message me.
Shawn

init6Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shenandoah, VA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
VDP
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBL679
Great news for March Rigs and coffee! Jeff, the owner of Blue Elk Coffee, will be teaching us how to Roast GREEN coffee beans over the campfire, grind, and brew them! Then around Noonish if anyone would like to do a trail ride I will be leading a group to Second Mountain Trail! 4WD, High clearance, and a sense of adventure are required to join, or just hang out at basecamp!

Uberland

Rank VII

Influencer I

Springfield, VA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Great news for March Rigs and coffee! Jeff, the owner of Blue Elk Coffee, will be teaching us how to Roast GREEN coffee beans over the campfire, grind, and brew them! Then around Noonish if anyone would like to do a trail ride I will be leading a group to Second Mountain Trail! 4WD, High clearance, and a sense of adventure are required to join, or just hang out at basecamp!
Looking forward to it. How high of a clearance are we talking?

init6Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shenandoah, VA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
VDP
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBL679

John Bishop

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Harpers Ferry, WV, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Bishop
Member #

I’ve done most of that area in a JKU with stock size wheels and stock suspension. A friend has done it with a 3rd gen Tacoma with a mild lift. There’s a few areas where one needs to pay attention to one’s line.

Hope that helps.
What are you driving?

init6Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shenandoah, VA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
VDP
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBL679
The trail is a little tight in areas. But less pinstriping now than in the summer time!!! It’s a badge of honor ;)

Reactions: Uberland