Rank VI

Advocate II

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Partida
Member #

Is there a vector graphic of the OB logo somewhere for those of us that might want to take a run at making our own versions? Would love to personalize mine a bit more.

-Chris
OB# 3276
CP TACO

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Time to start handing these out!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using OB Talk mobile app
Awesome! [emoji1303] I have handed out 2 cards, one guy said it was really cool and another guy in a heavily modified Jeep Rubicon said his wife won't let him drive off road at all. [emoji849] I told him you live in a VERY different world than me. Hahahahaha!

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Hey everyone! After much discussion, we have the custom Overland Bound Member cards available in our store for those who'd like to have their forum name and member number printed on theirs (and want us to take care of all the details. :)

http://bit.ly/OBForumCard

We aren't profiting off this, just covering our expenses and shipping. We're happy to help!

Make a note with your forum user name and member number at checkout. We'll take care of the rest!

Let me know if you have any questions in this thread, or shoot an email over to info@overlandbound.com and one of our team members will be on it!

High fives and hugs,

Corrie

http://bit.ly/OBForumCard

Seadog

Rank II
Launch Member

Member III

Greenwood, IN
Member #

Wow I just ordered some on my own at vistaprint with your images but if yours have member name and # I'll have orders yours !!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Michael

Quicksilver

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Molalla, OR
Member #

These are a great idea, I'll be ordering some on my next trip through the store (there's some other stuff I want in there, too, haha).

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Awesome! [emoji1303] I have handed out 2 cards, one guy said it was really cool and another guy in a heavily modified Jeep Rubicon said his wife won't let him drive off road at all. [emoji849] I told him you live in a VERY different world than me. Hahahahaha!
Jeep Mall Crawlers keep a lot of Jeep shops open. I always look under the Jeep, before I start a conversation. If the skid plates aren't a bit bashed in, probably a Mall Crawler.

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Jeep Mall Crawlers keep a lot of Jeep shops open. I always look under the Jeep, before I start a conversation. If the skid plates aren't a bit bashed in, probably a Mall Crawler.
That's a great tactic! I tend to look under it as well and you can usually tell it it's been off road. I have nothing against mall crawlers, they often look awesome, but I guess I don't want to waste our cards on them. Haha!

Reactions: Carnivore

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
That's a great tactic! I tend to look under it as well and you can usually tell it it's been off road. I have nothing against mall crawlers, they often look awesome, but I guess I don't want to waste our cards on them. Haha!
Totally agree, whats the point if they are only interested in half of what we do. They do the Outfit, but not the Explore.

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Totally agree, whats the point if they are only interested in half of what we do. They do the Outfit, but not the Explore.
I love that!!!!! Outfit and not explore. Hahaha! But I guess explore is relative, hahaha. Now I'm being silly. ;-) OB has grown so much, it's amazing to me!!!!!!