Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Okay here's the thing dose anyone print them or are they provided by someone... In other words how do we get them????

Sent from my E6833 using OB Talk mobile app
I used the designs that Mike provided above and ordered them myself on Vistaprint. I basically downloaded the files and then built them on their website. It was really easy. If you send me a private message with your address I would be happy to send you a bunch.

3ilnouri

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Kuwait
Member #

I used the designs that Mike provided above and ordered them myself on Vistaprint. I basically downloaded the files and then built them on their website. It was really easy. If you send me a private message with your address I would be happy to send you a bunch.
It's okay I'll order some through the website you said about or something. Thanks for the offer of sending some but I live on an other continent and don't want to trouble you. But really thanks for clarifying

Reactions: Michael

ManWithJeep

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New York
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Aaa
Member #

Awesome! I'll definitely get some printed. A referral points system might be cool too. For example, new members can type in the member number of the person who referred them, and that referring member gets a few points for each person that signs up. It's a cool way for members to track how many people they've brought to the forums too.

3ilnouri

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Kuwait
Member #

Awesome! I'll definitely get some printed. A referral points system might be cool too. For example, new members can type in the member number of the person who referred them, and that referring member gets a few points for each person that signs up. It's a cool way for members to track how many people they've brought to the forums too.
Nice didn't know that

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I like it! @Teague

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I edited the back of the card template with my actual username and member number because I am lazy and don't want to write it every time. Ordered from VistaPrint this morning. Can't wait to start spreading the word.

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

I edited the back of the card template with my actual username and member number because I am lazy and don't want to write it every time. Ordered from VistaPrint this morning. Can't wait to start spreading the word.
That's a great idea and I almost went that route. I ended up printing little labels with my username and OB# and put that on a bunch of cards I keep in my vehicle. I did leave a lot blank because I had planned to give a bunch of my brother and sister-in-law and have already sent out several batches to other OB members. I bought extra so I could give them to OB members who wanted them.

I'm so happy folks are printing them to spread the word! :-)