Recruiting cards?

• HTML tutorial

Teague

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fairview, TN
Member #

Could we possibly get a business style card with the OB logo, moto, & website on it to hand out to like minded individuals? Put a line on it at the bottom to write in your forum name/ob number so they know who recruited them. Y'all could bulk order them and sell them in packs of 10, 15, or whatever.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
L
Could we possibly get a business style card with the OB logo, moto, & website on it to hand out to like minded individuals? Put a line on it at the bottom to write in your forum name/ob number so they know who recruited them. Y'all could bulk order them and sell them in packs of 10, 15, or whatever.
Love the idea! Yes!

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
As cheap as business cards are, could a template be provided and then we could personalize them and have them printed?
Another forum i was affiliated with made some that looked kind of low budget and I don't think it did them any favors.

Reactions: mmnorthdirections

Travelatomoverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Prince George, BC, Canada
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Riley
Member #

I was sitting in a Restaurant yesterday and while munching down on my noodle bowl i was looking out at a super nice Jeep with the works. Im thinking to myself i wonder if this guy knows about Overland Bound? And if he Doesnt he should! .....Then im thinking Toyota Tacoma Enthusiast club has cards they hand out to let people know about their club so be cool to have some sort of card i could put under the wiper to let them know about Overland Bound Right? Then today i see this! Whooo! I would for sure love some cards to hand out!

Reactions: dziner

Travelatomoverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Prince George, BC, Canada
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Riley
Member #

It's gotta have the url. And maybe a group picture of different rigs from OTG, so people don't think it's just Land Cruisers?
I second @Teague the picture from Off The Grid Rally is super awesome and shows all the different rigs of Overland Bound.

Screenshot (3).png

Picture by @BazzaJ

Attachments

Reactions: BCBrian

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

So true, just remember, the cards need to be printed out. So, if they have too much detail, or too much color, they will be very expensive and maybe too full of impressions.

Reactions: Michael

w_m_photo

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Gahanna, OH
First Name
Walt
Last Name
Middleton
Member #

I kind of like both the idea of a pic with many rigs on it and just one camping...
While one says we all off-road. The other says we camp...
I think both are good. Maybe do a run of both and also post of the final designs to let others choose which one they like.
Printing is cheap... shipping them to a bunch of people to hand out may not be.

Reactions: BCBrian