Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I'm coming from up Seattle way, will probably leave here on the prior Monday. Number one, is there anyway, other than posting now, if someone else is going down from the same area, and two, are there any specified laces where people can go if they show up a full day, or even 2 days early. On another note, still haven't gotten any confirmation that I can go afterwards paying.

Reactions: Michael

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

I'm coming from up Seattle way, will probably leave here on the prior Monday. Number one, is there anyway, other than posting now, if someone else is going down from the same area, and two, are there any specified laces where people can go if they show up a full day, or even 2 days early. On another note, still haven't gotten any confirmation that I can go afterwards paying.
I am going down from Tacoma-ish. I was hoping to take scenic routes (not I-5) at least one of the directions.

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
When did you plan on leaving and what route were you hoping to take? Going by self or with others?

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Good idea Northern_XS. I was thinking along the same line such as white windshield stickers with member numbers or perhaps assigning handles to members (chosen by member of course).

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

We did have some last year (ok painters tape but hey) and we talked about this last year too. After the first night they kinda disappeared...

Reactions: ce4460

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I think I'll go out on a limb and put my member number on the windshield and the back canopy window. This way if I'm about to run over a squirrel somebody behind me can jump on the CB and say, "Hey, ten twenty-three (1023), you're about to kill a squirrel. Yep, you killed a squirrel." See if that starts a fad. Totally your idea though Northern_xs.

Reactions: Crispy and WCO_Ryan

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

I think I'll go out on a limb and put my member number on the windshield and the back canopy window. This way if I'm about to run over a squirrel somebody behind me can jump on the CB and say, "Hey, ten twenty-three (1023), you're about to kill a squirrel. Yep, you killed a squirrel." See if that starts a fad. Totally your idea though Northern_xs.
Lol i do hope it catches on. Poor squirel

Reactions: ce4460

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I'm going to go out and buy the lettering tomorrow then I'll post a pic. "Yes, I'm 1023, but you can call me, Squirrel Killer."

Reactions: Armentac

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Ha Ha. Hey, I never said they didn't matter. They just got run over. Those behind me with the CB should've been faster with the mic. I certainly would've made a radical adjustment in order to presearve a life.

Reactions: Narbob