Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Oh no. Don't protest me . I hypothetically ran over it on accident. He/she may have deserved it, but it's not my fault.

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
What the hell. Bring him along. Squirrels aren't endangered, yet.

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Question: since paying for OTG I haven't gotten anything saying congrats I'm in or out, etc. some posts sound like people have gotten follow up info. Somebody suggested I send Corrie a message direct, which I did. I can't really take off and drive a thousand miles to find out they never heard of me. Do we just assume we're in after paying? And if so, how are we suppose to know we're to rally etc? Can someone help me on this? I've posted multiple places and haven't gotten a reply, other than contact Corrie. Help?

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

Question: since paying for OTG I haven't gotten anything saying congrats I'm in or out, etc. some posts sound like people have gotten follow up info. Somebody suggested I send Corrie a message direct, which I did. I can't really take off and drive a thousand miles to find out they never heard of me. Do we just assume we're in after paying? And if so, how are we suppose to know we're to rally etc? Can someone help me on this? I've posted multiple places and haven't gotten a reply, other than contact Corrie. Help?
You should get an email with a link to a form you fill out online. I got mine the day after i paid.

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

I wouldn't worry too much @ce4460 They will get the email to you when they can. Michael and Corrie are probably on a adventure this week and/or weekend. My bet is you will hear from them next Monday or Tuesday after all the weekend fun! Planning an event like this isn't easy, and Corrie personally reads and responds to every email in the order they come.

Reactions: O.Dfj

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
My wife had one just like him that loved her, but not me. They are hunters though.

Reactions: O.Dfj

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I wouldn't worry too much @ce4460 They will get the email to you when they can. Michael and Corrie are probably on a adventure this week and/or weekend. My bet is you will hear from them next Monday or Tuesday after all the weekend fun! Planning an event like this isn't easy, and Corrie personally reads and responds to every email in the order they come.
I wasn't worried about it and I know they're busy. It's just that I paid on Monday and people have been hearing from them the day following payment. I'll just sit tight. No worries.

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Lol i do hope it catches on. Poor squirel
What do you think, aside from looking a bit crooked? It is my member number, of course. I intend to do the same on the back of my Tacoma but in black numbers on the tailgate. I'd previously attatched the badges to the sides. Conceptually, this is Northern_xs' idea and I hope it would make radio communication easier on the trail. I think it's a good idea...cudos to Northern.

11-Toyota #1023.jpg

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

What do you think, aside from looking a bit crooked? It is my member number, of course. I intend to do the same on the back of my Tacoma but in black numbers on the tailgate. I'd previously attatched the badges to the sides. Conceptually, this is Northern_xs' idea and I hope it would make radio communication easier on the trail. I think it's a good idea...cudos to Northern.

View attachment 6021
Looks great! Ill have to get some numbers to do mine.

Reactions: Armentac

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
That's cool I like that a lot! great idea!
I will be adding OB to the mix.......