Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
The numbers I purchased didn't have letters. If I were to do that I'd end up with a different font or something non reflective.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Tell her to come, @ravenplague ! I'm bringing @SLOCeeCee and it's very much a family event. There's munchkins, wives, girlfriends, dogs and sausages!
My better half will be attending as well. In fact this event is what really sold my wife on this whole overlanding thing. It's a great time to introduce those who would other wise not be so inclined to participate.

Spyduh

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bay Area
Member #

My better half will be attending as well. In fact this event is what really sold my wife on this whole overlanding thing. It's a great time to introduce those who would other wise not be so inclined to participate.
This is what sold my wife too. Kids and wife first event. I tried to get the wife to do Hollister a few months ago and no go. Even tried to get her to go to the Marlin Crawler Rubicon Roundup event (weekend before OG2) and no go.

OG2 is a little pricey compared to other events, but I got the wife to at least try it so it's a go for this event.

OG2 at least on paper sounds like a family friendly event so far. I have 2 toddlers and I know how us men get after a few too many beers. Which is probably why the wife didn't want to go to the other events. [emoji16] I hope it will stay family friendly and fairly quiet in the late night. I promise to not get totally smashed myself unlike other events I've been too. Lol

Last edited:

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

This is what sold my wife too. Kids and wife first event. I tried to get the wife to do Hollister a few months ago and no go. Even tried to get her to go to the Marlin Crawler Rubicon Roundup event (weekend before OG2) and

OG2 is a little pricey compared to other events, but I got the wife to at least try it so it's a go for this event.

OG2 at least on paper sounds like a family friendly event so far. I have 2 toddlers and I know how us men get after a few too many beers. Which is probably why the wife didn't want to go to the other events. [emoji16] I hope it will stay family friendly and fairly quiet in the late night. I promise to not get totally smashed myself unlike other events I've been too. Lol
There were plenty of kids last year. There are some brews out but nobody get belligerent. And it got pretty quite around 11 maybe earlier. Super respectful group and very family friendly

Mademan925

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

discovery bay, ca 94505
Member #

My wife loves camping but she started getting tired of bouncing around in the passenger seat. Now she drives my rig. Since she started driving she has had a lot more fun. She even installed my long travel suspension. Im one lucky guy. She has her own instagram @life_of_a_TW_wife devoted to being a wife of a Tacoma world addict.

https://www.instagram.com/life_of_a_tw_wife/