First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
Rig: 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser towing an Off Grid Expo 2.0 trailer
Experience: Intermedia wheeling experience with many years tent camping throughout Northern CA. Added the trailer to the mix this past year.

Always looking for new routes, adventures and folks to explore with.
Welcome from the Northbay. We have monthly meeting-ups in Rohnert Park, and will head out every so often like this month. Check out the Rally Point for details.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello from Texas. I'm between Cleburne & Whitney. Totally newbie here. Grew up camping on Padre Island, my heart & soul is longing to get back into nature.
I have a 2006 Tj Ulim(LJ), stock, wrapped for protection from farm life.
Hi Alyce and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from across the pond,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello everyone, just found you guys. I have a mostly stock 86 CJ7 that I am going to start camping in.
Hi Mark,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Wow, CJ7, that was always my dream rig when I was a teenager. That is a awesome rig. And yours is in outstanding condition as I can see from the picture. Have you restored it?

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

JaredThomsen

Rank VI

Member III

Concord, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Thomsen
Member #

Hey everyone, my name is Jared and I’m new to this app, but also new to the Jeep world and off-roading/overlanding.

I live in the East SF Bay Area of California with my amazing wife and two daughters, and our two dogs.

I drive a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and just bought it a few months ago. I’ve never owned a 4x4 before but am loving learning and driving and adventuring in it.

Attachments

Ms Teri

Rank II

Contributor III

Pullman, WA, USA
First Name
Teri
Last Name
Dunne
Member #

Hey everyone, my name is Jared and I’m new to this app, but also new to the Jeep world and off-roading/overlanding.

I live in the East SF Bay Area of California with my amazing wife and two daughters, and our two dogs.

I drive a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and just bought it a few months ago. I’ve never owned a 4x4 before but am loving learning and driving and adventuring in it.
Hi Jared Lived in the East Bay and Bay Area for 30+ years. No I am exploring the Northwest and modern day Over-landing. Cheers

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Hi Jared and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Jared, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound Jared
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact; Bay Area @PapaDave
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. You are close to one of our most active meet-ups that meets in Livermore each month, it can be found on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, just found you guys. I have a mostly stock 86 CJ7 that I am going to start camping in.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Great looking CJ I loved my 7.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Some great local contacts are; in Texas @Roots66 & @Coreymol, and in the DFW area you can also contact @Prerunner1982
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // APRIL 21-22, 2023 // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Hello Jared, welcome to Overland Bound!

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy

Welcome to Overland Bound, this is a great group so if you have a question just ask in the forums and I’m sure someone will be able to help

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Jared
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Padre Richard

Rank II

Enthusiast II

VA, USA
First Name
FrRichard
Last Name
Reed
Ham/GMRS Callsign
yes
Service Branch
USN
I'm a new guy, have done some trips out there, enjoy going there..... in fact my wife tells me I never take the same route twice or so.
I'm also an old guy, but who is counting?
Live in the Western side of VA close the the Shenandoah National Park and others.
Busy most weekends though, so do my exploring during the week. Also have a Ham license (for many years) and do some POTA trips.