Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Morgan, Morgan County, Utah, United States
First Name
Sky
Last Name
Powers
Member #

Thank you for having us. Our family of three has been living full time in an RV for over two years now. Started in a truck camper, moved to a fifth wheel and now live in a class A. We decided to get a Jeep and since have been really excited about getting away from people and enjoying a different kind of vehicle travel. We feel the “Overland” environment is exciting and the RV world is a means to an end. Anyway, looking forward to building my knowledge with you all!
2016 JKU Rubicon, RTT, 2.5 inch lift on 35 ATs, overload OME suspension.

Attachments

adr1ru

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Athens, TN
First Name
AD
Last Name
Wade
Member #

Welcome! I a novice too. I'm over in Clarksville TN. If you look under Rallies, you see that there is a monthly meet up in Knoxville. That might be worth the drive. I'll have to see if I can make a run over some time! Look forward to getting out and meeting new people to bestow some knowledge on me!!!
Hey Chuck,
Sorry for the delay in my reply, I'm still finding my way around this place. Looks like we're about 4hrs apart, how's that for Social Distancing? ha, ha. I can't recall being in Clarksville offhand, but I do remember riding up to Paducah, KY about a decade ago for a motorcycle gathering so I had to have passed by it. I'll look at the Rallies you mentioned and see if we can't make one sometime.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thank you for having us. Our family of three has been living full time in an RV for over two years now. Started in a truck camper, moved to a fifth wheel and now live in a class A. We decided to get a Jeep and since have been really excited about getting away from people and enjoying a different kind of vehicle travel. We feel the “Overland” environment is exciting and the RV world is a means to an end. Anyway, looking forward to building my knowledge with you all!
2016 JKU Rubicon, RTT, 2.5 inch lift on 35 ATs, overload OME suspension.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo East is this October. About EAST — Overland Expo®
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u

Overland Expo east is in October;
About EAST — Overland Expo®
Quick online Tread Lightly! online awareness course
https://www.treadlightly.org/learn/online-courses/

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, I thought introduction was past due lol. I’ve been around for some time but just lurking. I’m Jeff, me and my wife Larissa live in Georgia and we always liked to travel. In 2017 we tried something different and decided to drive from Georgia to California. We filled up a rented Santa Fe with a pop up tent and some stuff we thought we needed and headed west.
6000+ miles later after stopping by Grand Canyon, sequoia national park, Yosemite, Arches and few other places we decided we needed more. We planned, bought some stuff and ended up with a humble but sweet setup. Now we can go anywhere we want to go without a problem. Hope to see you guys out there some day. Stay safe and explore. ✌
Welcome To Overland Bound Jeff & Larissa.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper

Overland Expo east is in October;
https://www.treadlightly.org/learn/online-courses/

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 151180
2)i live in south eastern iowa usa
3) i have a 2000 gmc sierra pretty stock just wheels tires and a leveling kit
4) im pretty new to overlanding. Growing up me and my dad drove all over camping in colorado
Welcome to Overland Bound!
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo East is this October. https://www.overlandexpo.com/east
Overland Expo Mountain West is this August. Overland Expo Mountain West is this August.https://www.overlandexpo.com/mtnwest
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Joe Hunt
Tread Lightly | Online Courses

Reactions: Noahoverland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone! I’m from Arlington, VA and excited to be apart of this community. I’m a proud owner of a 2016 Toyota Tacoma!! Fairly new to overlanding and excited to get out there more!
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representatives to you are @JRElaxED & @Zombie
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Overland Expo East is in October.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member as of April 25, 2020. I’m in mid-coast Maine. My rig is a 2018 Tacoma TRD Off-Road and I’m new to overlanding!
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Beans
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Overland Expo East is in October.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy! My name is Mike. I live in Texas and rather new to the "Overland" community. My wife and I regularly offroad with several members from OLB so we decided to join. Before the COVID-19 days, we typically were hitting the trails about twice a month. Our adventuring started last year when we purchased a 2019 Toyota Tacoma OR 4x4 DCSB. At the time the purchase was made for a Thanksgiving Colorado trip where we were staying in a secluded cabin 10,000ft up. We fell in the rabbit hole shortly after the purchase and started offroading and Overlanding. Thanks for the add and we look forward to seeing some of you on the trail.

View attachment 151146
Welcome to Overland Bound Mike.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
Your Regional Director is @brien for additional help or information.

Overland Expo West is this July https://www.overlandexpo.com/west
Check out the Overland Expo happening in Loveland CO this August;
About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey All
I’m Andrew
I’m in Brookings OR
Member#23569
My rigs a 2018 TRD OR Tacoma
Welcome to Overland Bound Andrew
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Munga Brown
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.

Overland Expo West is this July https://www.overlandexpo.com/west
Check out the Overland Expo happening in Loveland CO this August;
About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®

JohnKeller

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Park City, Utah, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Keller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FIQ
New member as of April 25, 2020. I’m in mid-coast Maine. My rig is a 2018 Tacoma TRD Off-Road and I’m new to overlanding!
Welcome! We love Maine. We visit by the sea and one of our favorite marinas is right where you are, Dolphin Marina. They have loaned us a truck to visit Brunswick and grocery shop. Looking forward to visiting this year.

Redcard02

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Chesterton, IN, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Dishman
Member #

Hi guys and gals! My name is Adam, and I’m located in Chesterton, IN. My rig is an inferno orange 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD- Off-Road with 5ft bed. I’ve got a lot of mods I’d like to do in the future for this truck, but I don’t want to get too carried away with it, it being my daily driver. With that being said, I’m very new to off-roading, but I’m eager to learn as much as possible about it and have some fun along the way. I really enjoy hiking and camping and can’t wait to explore some trails. I haven’t met any overland members in my area yet, but would like to.

Attachments

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Howdy! My name is Mike. I live in Texas and rather new to the "Overland" community. My wife and I regularly offroad with several members from OLB so we decided to join. Before the COVID-19 days, we typically were hitting the trails about twice a month. Our adventuring started last year when we purchased a 2019 Toyota Tacoma OR 4x4 DCSB. At the time the purchase was made for a Thanksgiving Colorado trip where we were staying in a secluded cabin 10,000ft up. We fell in the rabbit hole shortly after the purchase and started offroading and Overlanding. Thanks for the add and we look forward to seeing some of you on the trail.

View attachment 151146
Hello Mike, welcome to the OB commuity.

Reactions: Kent R