• HTML tutorial

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Hello overlanders,

My name is Gurkan. I am from Turkey. I have found you from instagram.

Current vehicle: Landcruiser 100
Ex vehicles: xj, Disco 2 and Disco 1

Exp: I was offroading for 7 years but last year I have changed my car. And i am an overlander for two years :) I am still camping and overlanding with our little Land Rover community in Turkey.

SM-N910C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Welcome to OB!

Reactions: gurkang

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

1) Location: Arlington, VA
2) Rig: 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
3) Overlanding Experience Background: Love to camp, hike, and explore as much as possible. Always looking for ways to get off the beaten path and take the long, scenic routes.
Welcome to the community.

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Hello overlanders,

My name is Gurkan. I am from Turkey. I have found you from instagram.

Current vehicle: Landcruiser 100
Ex vehicles: xj, Disco 2 and Disco 1

Exp: I was offroading for 7 years but last year I have changed my car. And i am an overlander for two years :) I am still camping and overlanding with our little Land Rover community in Turkey.

SM-N910C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Would love to see some photos! Welcome to the forums

Reactions: gurkang

Correus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Belle Plaine, Kansas, 67013
Member #

Hello from Kansas!

1) Location: I'm in a really small town just south of Wichita called Belle Plaine.
2) Rig: 1963 Land Rover SIIa 88 Tropical SW
3) Overlanding Experience Background: a notch or two above "Novice".

Right now Grover (my Landy) is in about a bazillion pieces. I'm doing a chassis off mechanical refurbishment and hope to be back on the road before summer is over.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hello from Kansas!

1) Location: I'm in a really small town just south of Wichita called Belle Plaine.
2) Rig: 1963 Land Rover SIIa 88 Tropical SW
3) Overlanding Experience Background: a notch or two above "Novice".

Right now Grover (my Landy) is in about a bazillion pieces. I'm doing a chassis off mechanical refurbishment and hope to be back on the road before summer is over.
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Correus

Tex68w

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Victoria, Texas
Member #

• Name is Lee from Texas
• 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 Poverty Pack in Toyota Grey Metallic
• Quite a bit of rock crawling and trail riding experience from past Jeeps and Toyotas. In terms of Overlanding or Expedition wheeling I've only done a few trips prior to the current rig. Texas to Vancouver for the 2010 Winter Olympics in my 2007 Rubicon Unlimited and then up to Alaska and back down the west coast. Reno back to Texas in my heavily modified 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 38's. And Barstow back to Texas in my 2012 FJC Trails Team.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
• Name is Lee from Texas
• 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 Poverty Pack in Toyota Grey Metallic
• Quite a bit of rock crawling and trail riding experience from past Jeeps and Toyotas. In terms of Overlanding or Expedition wheeling I've only done a few trips prior to the current rig. Texas to Vancouver for the 2010 Winter Olympics in my 2007 Rubicon Unlimited and then up to Alaska and back down the west coast. Reno back to Texas in my heavily modified 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 38's. And Barstow back to Texas in my 2012 FJC Trails Team.

Welcome to the forum. Good looking Land Cruiser.

Reactions: Tex68w and O.Dfj

MontanaPW

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Glasgow, MT
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Bell
Member #

image.jpeg image.jpeg Hey there! Excited to be here! I'm an Overland nerd as I've always loved Expedition Portal and I subscribe to Overland Journal.

Rig: 2016 Ram Laramie Power Wagon
Place: NE Montana(Fort Peck Lake)
Do: Locomotive Engineer for BNSF Railway

Most of my experience has been on 2 wheels. I have a KTM 990 Adventure R. I love to explore our endless back roads here and rode her to Alaska.

Anyway, I'm planning an Overland build and I really enjoy reading your articles as well as the overall purpose of this group. Walt

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

View attachment 3318 View attachment 3319 Hey there! Excited to be here! I'm an Overland nerd as I've always loved Expedition Portal and I subscribe to Overland Journal.

Rig: 2016 Ram Laramie Power Wagon
Place: NE Montana(Fort Peck Lake)
Do: Locomotive Engineer for BNSF Railway

Most of my experience has been on 2 wheels. I have a KTM 990 Adventure R. I love to explore our endless back roads here and rode her to Alaska.

Anyway, I'm planning an Overland build and I really enjoy reading your articles as well as the overall purpose of this group. Walt
Welcome to the group! We cant wait for you to share some of your wisdom, and see some pics of your journeys!....
I like this guy already! ^^Helmet^^.....