Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial
J

JP Moser

Hey Guys. My name is nick or (mademan925) on instagram or tacomaworld.

1. I'm from Pleasanton, CA but recently moved to Discovery Bay, CA
2. I drive a 2014 Toyota Tacoma double cab trd offroad with a few mods. (dual batteries, solar, fridge, bumpers, winch, skids, sliders, Long travel suspension, 35 inch tires, regeared to 4.56, snorkel, rock lights, on board air, and I pull an offroad trailer made out of a Caltrans trailer with fox shocks, jeep leaf springs, a tepui grand sabana tent, and a fox wing awning.

3. I've been over landing about two weekends a month for the last few years.

Hey Nick, nice trailer! Do you use rear stabilizers? I am building my trailer and was wondering if its actually needed. I really like the sliding rack for the tent. Did you do that yourself or did you have that fabricated?

Reactions: Mademan925

Mademan925

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

discovery bay, ca 94505
Member #

Hey Nick, nice trailer! Do you use rear stabilizers? I am building my trailer and was wondering if its actually needed. I really like the sliding rack for the tent. Did you do that yourself or did you have that fabricated?
I am not running a sway bar and it seems fine. My buddy did all the welding in his garage. The tent goes up and down with four 60 pound struts. It slides by using large and smaller square tube and pins.

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Hey Guys. My name is nick or (mademan925) on instagram or tacomaworld.

1. I'm from Pleasanton, CA but recently moved to Discovery Bay, CA
2. I drive a 2014 Toyota Tacoma double cab trd offroad with a few mods. (dual batteries, solar, fridge, bumpers, winch, skids, sliders, Long travel suspension, 35 inch tires, regeared to 4.56, snorkel, rock lights, on board air, and I pull an offroad trailer made out of a Caltrans trailer with fox shocks, jeep leaf springs, a tepui grand sabana tent, and a fox wing awning.

3. I've been over landing about two weekends a month for the last few years.

Damn dude, talk about goals right there...:openmouth:

Reactions: Mademan925

Luxolander

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orangevale
Member #

Hello Overland Bounders,

Glad I found this new growing community! Found via Instagram.

I'm Chris. I reside in Folsom CA, grew up in the foot hills here. I'm a big car enthusiast (S4 Avant and 67 Mustang) but my roots are in the unknown.

My rig (stock, but fast changing)
2002 Ford Ranger FX4

Looking forward to being apart of this group.

-Chris

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hello Overland Bounders,

I'm Chris. I reside in Folsom CA, grew up in the foot hills here. I'm a big car enthusiast (S4 Avant and 67 Mustang) but my roots are in the unknown.

2002 Ford Ranger FX4

-Chris
Welcome to the forum.

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Hello Overland Bounders,

2002 Ford Ranger FX4

-Chris
Welcome to OB. Glad to see another local around for a change. I just left Folsom Lake today. It was a mud hole!

gurkang

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Bursa, Turkey
Member #

Hello overlanders,

My name is Gurkan. I am from Turkey. I have found you from instagram.

Current vehicle: Landcruiser 100
Ex vehicles: xj, Disco 2 and Disco 1

Exp: I was offroading for 7 years but last year I have changed my car. And i am an overlander for two years :) I am still camping and overlanding with our little Land Rover community in Turkey.

SM-N910C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hello overlanders,

My name is Gurkan. I am from Turkey. I have found you from instagram.

Current vehicle: Landcruiser 100
Ex vehicles: xj, Disco 2 and Disco 1

Exp: I was offroading for 7 years but last year I have changed my car. And i am an overlander for two years :) I am still camping and overlanding with our little Land Rover community in Turkey.

SM-N910C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Welcome to the forum. Would really enjoy seeing some images of your overlanding experiences in Turkey.

Reactions: Corrie and gurkang

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
1) Location: Arlington, VA
2) Rig: 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
3) Overlanding Experience Background: Love to camp, hike, and explore as much as possible. Always looking for ways to get off the beaten path and take the long, scenic routes.
Welcome to the forum. Great to see another JKU owner.

Cpl J

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Madras Oregon
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ke7cqw
Hello all! I am Miguel from RI, I joined because of a friend in the same school I go to is a member. I have a trustworthy 4Runner 2010 SR5 for a rig, pretty much 100% stock. I love exploring and doing some offroading (looking to get into it). If anyone is from the area, let me know of places my friend and I can go to and whatnot. Duly exited to be joining this community!
Welcom

Cpl J

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Madras Oregon
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ke7cqw
Happy to be here. From Eastern Washington. I've had a couple Jeeps and a couple FJ cruisers over the years. Picked up a 2016 TRD Pro 4runner a month or so ago. Looking forward to the build and getting it out in the hills. I'm also currently building an old M416 trailer. RTT goes on it tomorrow.

N
Welcome