Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

New member here, it's myself and the wife as we will soon be empty nesters. I will return from Europe next summer and look forward to entering the world of Overlanding and experiencing everything it has to offer. Currently stationed in Stuttgart, Germany and have my 2011 Rubicon here with me and my 1977 CJ5 back home.
Welcome!

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Hey guys new member from Virginia, was able to convince the wife to turn the 2012 JKU RUBI into an overland rig and start exploring once we get set up in cali here in a few months. other then that my experience level is about none.
Welcome!

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Hey everyone,

I’m from Olympia Washington and just bought a 1989 Toyota pickup with 212k miles and don’t have much experience of overlanding other than driving on logging roads near town. My truck isn’t the prettiest but it runs like it got off the lot almost 30 years ago!View attachment 36933

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Welcome!

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

New member from Jeffco, CO. Have a 1986 Bronco II, new to the whole overlanding thing but was raised camping and backpacking and thought this would be another enjoyable thing to add into the mix. I'm looking forward to learning something new and enjoying whatever adventures this brings.
Welcome!

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Hey everyone!
My name is Tosh. My wife Heather and I are new to overlanding, but have been avid outdoors folks for many years. I come from an emergency medic background, bit of search and rescue, ambulance paramedic, now a RN. So I can fix people, just never learned anything about fixing vehicles, but I wanna learn!!! I wanna try and do as many of the mods for my rig as I can. We are both excited to get more into overlanding now that we have a vehicle we can do it in. Got myself a 2011 4runner sr5 this year and have started making some modifications to it. Looking forward to some new adventures! Hope to see you all out there someday!
Welcome!

Daniel Tibbetts

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Cheyenne, Wyoming
Member #

20170612_205031[2].jpg
1) Picture was taken in Yellowstone beginning of June 2017
2) Cheyenne, Wyoming
3) 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
4) Overlanding Experience: Ive done a lot of off-roading, camping, general exploring but would consider myself to be somewhere in the beginner stages of overlanding although getting out and exploring I've always done with having been in the Boy Scouts and Military. All upgrades on the Jeep were made the end of 2016 beginning of 2017. Getting out exploring as much as I can.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

New member from Jeffco, CO. Have a 1986 Bronco II, new to the whole overlanding thing but was raised camping and backpacking and thought this would be another enjoyable thing to add into the mix. I'm looking forward to learning something new and enjoying whatever adventures this brings.
Hi mstei4 and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone!
My name is Tosh. My wife Heather and I are new to overlanding, but have been avid outdoors folks for many years. I come from an emergency medic background, bit of search and rescue, ambulance paramedic, now a RN. So I can fix people, just never learned anything about fixing vehicles, but I wanna learn!!! I wanna try and do as many of the mods for my rig as I can. We are both excited to get more into overlanding now that we have a vehicle we can do it in. Got myself a 2011 4runner sr5 this year and have started making some modifications to it. Looking forward to some new adventures! Hope to see you all out there someday!
Hi Tosh and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 36952
2) Cheyenne, Wyoming
4) Overlanding Experience: Ive done a lot of off-roading, camping, general exploring but would consider myself to be somewhere in the beginner stages of overlanding although getting out and exploring I've always done with having been in the Boy Scouts and Military. All upgrades on the Jeep were made the end of 2016 beginning of 2017. Getting out exploring as much as I can.
Hi Daniel and welcome to OB! Nice looking Wrangler and RTT! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Daniel Tibbetts

grngiant

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

North Hartland, Vt
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
White
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1AFH
New member here, it's myself and the wife as we will soon be empty nesters. I will return from Europe next summer and look forward to entering the world of Overlanding and experiencing everything it has to offer. Currently stationed in Stuttgart, Germany and have my 2011 Rubicon here with me and my 1977 CJ5 back home.
Willkommen!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

crrockwell14

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Portsmouth RI
Member #

Howdy folks! I'm new here, but I have been overlanding for a little while, ever since I got my WJ! I have mostly taken her camping in the Adirondack Mountains, particularly near Lake Luzerne! Currently looking to upgrade her a bit, and she is about to hit 250k miles. I am from upstate NY, a tiny town called Alplaus, but I am currently living in Portsmouth, RI! If anyone is nearby, I would love to meet up and talk about cool spots to go here in New England. Always looking for new places, fulfilling my desire to explore and see more!
https://i.imgur.com/GKopfwL.jpg

Attachments

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

View attachment 36952
2) Cheyenne, Wyoming
Welcome!

Reactions: Daniel Tibbetts

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Howdy folks! I'm new here, but I have been overlanding for a little while, ever since I got my WJ! I have mostly taken her camping in the Adirondack Mountains, particularly near Lake Luzerne! Currently looking to upgrade her a bit, and she is about to hit 250k miles. I am from upstate NY, a tiny town called Alplaus, but I am currently living in Portsmouth, RI! If anyone is nearby, I would love to meet up and talk about cool spots to go here in New England. Always looking for new places, fulfilling my desire to explore and see more!
https://i.imgur.com/GKopfwL.jpg
Welcome!

Reactions: crrockwell14

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello to all the new members...Wow this list just jumped fast....welcome to the OB crew...to all those that serve in the armed forces and that have served,Thank you for your service and sacrifice. Great bunch of rigs and I'm excited to see the new adventures...

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Good day all
I am from Ottawa Ontario area
We run a F250 running 33 BFG AT
Have a vast array of expertise from off-roading jeeps to rally racing cars as well as camping and survival experience

Look forward to seeing more people on the trail
Hello and welcome to the OB crew

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

Welcome mstei4 welcome to the crew.

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

Hey everyone!
Welcome Tosh. With that background looks like we could learn a lot from you as well.

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

Good day all
We run a F250 running 33 BFG AT
Have a vast array of expertise from off-roading jeeps to rally racing cars as well as camping and survival experience

Howdy from California Mathieu and glad you could join us.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Good day all
We run an F250 running 33 BFG AT

Hi Mathieu and welcome to OB! Nice rig - can't wait to see pictures! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!