Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

Hello!
My name is Mathias, just call me Maze.
Years ago I traveled by bike or feet but that times are over.
I wanted to get an offroader for some years and finally I bought a jeep wrangler jk unlimited, I am knew to overlanding in this way.
Glad to be here now!

Experience : novice
Rig: jeep wrangler jku, diesel automatic

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello!
My name is Mathias, just call me Maze.
Years ago I traveled by bike or feet but that times are over.
I wanted to get an offroader for some years and finally I bought a jeep wrangler jk unlimited, I am knew to overlanding in this way.
Glad to be here now!

Experience : novice
Rig: jeep wrangler jku, diesel automatic
Hi Mathias and welcome to OB! Nice JKU! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

PFLTactical

Rank 0

Traveler I

Pflugerville, TX
First Name
Carston
Last Name
Buehler
Location: Pflugerville, TX (California, Florida and Wisconsin previously)
Current Vehicle: 2017 Ram 1500 4x4
Previous Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4x4
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: I've always been an outdoor type of person and love traveling and camping. I need more friends with which to practice wilderness first aid.20171005_075528.jpg

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Why Overlanding?: I've always been an outdoor type of person and love traveling and camping. I need more friends with which to practice wilderness first aid.View attachment 37159
Hi PFGLTactical and welcome to OB! Nice looking Ram! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

Well, ok soo I m Paul
Rig: 2015 Ford Ranger T6 Mk1 ( as for pics I post them leater,first I need to take decent one )
Experience: Minimal, but still I love to learn new things
Welcome Paul and enjoy the group.

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

Why Overlanding?: I've always been an outdoor type of person and love traveling and camping. I need more friends with which to practice wilderness first aid.View attachment 37159
Welcome tactical I think you found the right group.

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

Current Vehicle: 2016 Ford Expedition EL 4x4
Hello Everyone! im so excited to be a member of Overland Bound. I just purchased my Ford Expedition and plan to outfit it with accessories as soon as i can. I know its big and long but i plan to be able to sleep in it and fit all my goods in it as well plus my family. So I needed BIG. I love being outdoors hiking, fishing, dirt bike ridding and camping and can never get enough of it. Ive been an outdoors guy my entire life and absolutely love it. Hope to see you all out there!! View attachment 37135
Hey there AUSTIIN welcome aboard.

Reactions: AUSTIIN

Toyfool

Rank I

Traveler I

New here but been around a while. I signed up as Toyfool but usually go by Greg.
We (boss and I) travel frequently and by many means: foot, moto, big truck (2003 Tundra - mine), little truck (5th gen T4R - hers), camper truck (3/4 ton with a Hallmark Ute slide-in pop-up - ours), tents - all Big Agnes. Yeah, we like to get out and frequently haul along mountain bikes and/or fly rods, and sometimes just a pair of boots and a backpack.
Live in central NM so options from here are plentiful. Most trips are short escapes to restore sanity. Longest and most invigorating trip so far has been the UTBDR by moto a couple of summers ago. Last trip was now 5 days ago poking around Muley Point and John's Canyon near Bluff, UT. Next trip is likely next weekend up to the Rio Grande del Norte NM to camp along the rim of the Rio Grande gorge and wrangle a few trout on a gorgeous New Mexican fall day.
My goal in being here is to hopefully learn from you all and even give back some where I can.
Cheers.
And here's us:

Attachments

Last edited:

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

New here but been around a while. I signed up as Toyfool but usually go by Greg.
We (boss and I) travel frequently and by many means: foot, moto, big truck (2003 Tundra - mine), little truck (5th gen T4R - hers), camper truck (3/4 ton with a Hallmark Ute slide-in pop-up - ours), tents - all Big Agnes. Yeah, we like to get out and frequently haul along mountain bikes and/or fly rods, and sometimes just a pair of boots and a backpack.
Live in central NM so options from here are plentiful. Most trips are short escapes to restore sanity. Longest and most invigorating trip so far has been the UTBDR by moto a couple of summers ago. Last trip was now 5 days ago poking around Muley Point and John's Canyon near Bluff, UT. Next trip is likely next weekend up to the Rio Grande del Norte NM to camp along the rim of the Rio Grande gorge and wrangle a few trout on a gorgeous New Mexican fall day.
My goal in being here is to hopefully learn from you all and even give back some where I can.
Cheers.
Hi Greg and welcome to OB! Nice rigs! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

JJCollins

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

California
Member #

Hey everyone. I am brand new to the overlanding concept. I do enjoy camping but never have done car or overlanding camping. I just got a 2017 4Runner TRD Off Road. I plan on upgrading many parts, assuming my wife gives me the go ahead of course!View attachment 36680
So do i put the new Overland Bound members badge in front of the drivers door or above the TRD Off-Road?

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

Thanks John!
Anytime I'm out at an event I will always make sure to bring enough first aid that the whole trip is covered. If anyone ever wants to ask me any questions about wilderness first aid, or medical stuff, or first aid gear, hit me up, I'm happy to answer if I can or point you in the right directions!
-T
Ill keep that in mind thanks.

Brandon Harvey

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oregon
Member #

New member from Jeffco, CO. Have a 1986 Bronco II, new to the whole overlanding thing but was raised camping and backpacking and thought this would be another enjoyable thing to add into the mix. I'm looking forward to learning something new and enjoying whatever adventures this brings.
It is a fantastic way to see the world or country you may be in. I am a recovering backpacker and trail runner myself!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk