Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi all - new member here. Excited to get to know the community and meet some more like-minded over landers!

Name: Andrew
Rig: 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-road
Experience: Overland veteran - I took my first overland adventure in 1992 in a 1985 Toyota 4x4 pickup! Been overlanding in various capacities ever since!
Hello Andrew and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Good morning all,
So a quick introduction of myself and my rig,
Im Jason, live in eastern TN (Knoxville area) and drive a 2018 Ford F150 Police Responder with a full Raptor suspension swap. This is my daily driver, work rig, demo vehicle for work, and all around trip vehicle. I have not done many “overland” trips with it, but want to get more into it. I have done extensive travel and off-roading in my lifetime and recently my wife and I spent a year in a motorhome traveling the country and exploring plenty of off-road parks and trails with the truck.
I am definitely looking forward to learning more from everyone here, and looking forward to getting out on the trials.
Pictures of my truck, cause we all like pictures :)

these were taken while we were visiting Moab.
View attachment 256537View attachment 256538

I am a Product development and Integration Engineer for a company that makes emergency vehicle lighting and equipment. We develop and manufacture our own lights, sirens, and controllers so I get to use my truck as a demo car as well as working out of it. This video shows some of the lighting we offer
View attachment 256539

View attachment 256540
This is how we traveled for a year……not necessarily overland style, but it provided a great place to relax after being out on a trail all day.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.
Hello Jason, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi all - new member here. Excited to get to know the community and meet some more like-minded over landers!

Name: Andrew
Rig: 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-road
Experience: Overland veteran - I took my first overland adventure in 1992 in a 1985 Toyota 4x4 pickup! Been overlanding in various capacities ever since!
Hello Andrew, welcome to Overland Bound!

LC80/200Lover

Rank II

Contributor III

Eldridge, IA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Barton
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Hello Overlanders! We are Jim & Michele and are excited to join the Overland Bound community. While we would classify ourselves as novice overlanders, we are fortunate to own two capable rigs: a 2014 LC200 and a 1997 LC80 (well, it’s badged as a Lexus LX450…). The 200 is built (TJM front bumper and 12k winch, Budbuilt skids, Whiteknuckle sliders, Dissent rear bumper, Big Country drawers) while the 80 is a newer acquisition with the only upgrade being 33” BFG K02’s (and much to much money spent on “baseline” maintenance to get it roadworthy again).

While we currently reside in the “overland-barren” state of Iowa, we depart for a 25 day southern Utah excursion the first week of June where we will be visiting all five Utah National Parks and Nevada’s Great Basin NP. We will also be spending a week in Moab. We would very much appreciate any Trail suggestions (especially trails to take between the parks) and recommended overland shops to visit (example: American Adventure Labs in St. George).

Thanks to all willing to share suggestions and we look forward to our first Overland Bound event.

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank VI

Influencer I

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hello Overlanders! We are Jim & Michele and are excited to join the Overland Bound community. While we would classify ourselves as novice overlanders, we are fortunate to own two capable rigs: a 2014 LC200 and a 1997 LC80 (well, it’s badged as a Lexus LX450…). The 200 is built (TJM front bumper and 12k winch, Budbuilt skids, Whiteknuckle sliders, Dissent rear bumper, Big Country drawers) while the 80 is a newer acquisition with the only upgrade being 33” BFG K02’s (and much to much money spent on “baseline” maintenance to get it roadworthy again).

While we currently reside in the “overland-barren” state of Iowa, we depart for a 25 day southern Utah excursion the first week of June where we will be visiting all five Utah National Parks and Nevada’s Great Basin NP. We will also be spending a week in Moab. We would very much appreciate any Trail suggestions (especially trails to take between the parks) and recommended overland shops to visit (example: American Adventure Labs in St. George).

Thanks to all willing to share suggestions and we look forward to our first Overland Bound event.
Welcome to Overland Bound

A Duffield

Rank VI

Advocate I

Folsom, Sacramento County, California, United States
First Name
Anne
Last Name
Duffield
Member #

Welcome to OBO. Your trip sounds exciting. Enjoy the ride.

03SubFor!

Rank 0

Contributor II

Acworth Beach, Acworth, GA, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Coleman
Hi all, I live in Acworth Georgia which is 30 miles NW of Atlanta.
03 Subaru Forester 2.5X
I have experience driving off-road but mostly on active mine sites. I have dealt with both surface and underground mining the last 18 years. Loved camping and hope to get into it a lot more with this Forester and seeing what it can do off-road.Forester.jpg

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Jim and Michele, welcome to Overland Bound. Thank you so much for your service, I appreciate it greatly.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
03 Subaru Forester 2.5X
I have experience driving off-road but mostly on active mine sites. I have dealt with both surface and underground mining the last 18 years. Loved camping and hope to get into it a lot more with this Forester and seeing what it can do off-road.View attachment 256628
Hello Rick, welcome to Overland Bound.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Jim & Michele
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

03 Subaru Forester 2.5X
I have experience driving off-road but mostly on active mine sites. I have dealt with both surface and underground mining the last 18 years. Loved camping and hope to get into it a lot more with this Forester and seeing what it can do off-road.View attachment 256628
Hallo Rick
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
03 Subaru Forester 2.5X
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. SouthEast (AR LA MS KY TN AL NC SC GA FL)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound
@Mike W is a great resource in Iowa and can help you with some suggestions regarding your trip.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // APRIL 21-22, 2023 // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Greetings Michele and Jim, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
03 Subaru Forester 2.5X
Greetings Rick, welcome to Overland Bound!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Hi Jim and Michelle,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
03 Subaru Forester 2.5X
Hi Rick and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

A Duffield

Rank VI

Advocate I

Folsom, Sacramento County, California, United States
First Name
Anne
Last Name
Duffield
Member #

03 Subaru Forester 2.5X
Welcome to OBO. Enjoy the ride.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Hello and welcome to the OB family.