K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone, I'm Jüri
Location Finland
I drive Land Cruiser HDJ80
Moderate experience
Welcome To Overland Bound Juri
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
North America
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi everyone, I'm Jüri
Location Finland
I drive Land Cruiser HDJ80
Moderate experience
Hi Jüri,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

The mighty 80 series is a great rig. Enjoy.

You will find plenty of useful information regarding overlanding here. We have also several members in Finland and other Scandinavian countries. Just check out the OB map and get in touch with then if you like. Also take a look at the Rally Points for upcoming meetups in Europe and join them if you like. There is an overlanding expo in Sweden soon, maybe that is worth a trip for you?! @Bengt N can give you more infos about that event.

If you have any questions just ask. I am happy to help.

Greetings from Germany
Bjoern

Kevin in Trees

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Farmington, NY, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Holtz
Member #

Hi All,

Rig: I'm currently working on a mild buildup of a 2022 F150. The truck is my daily driver, family hauler and mobile office and the build is going to have to take all of that into account.
Experience: From my late teens through early 30s I traveled a lot as a lumberjack competitor. I camped out of the back of my 1986 Chevy S-10 with a cap and homemade sleeping platform. Also used a pop-up camper, motorcycles, tents, couches, floors, etc. Many great people and experiences along the way. Looking forward to similar adventures and experiences with this truck.

Glad to have found the community!

-Kevin

Holtz F150.jpg

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi All,

Rig: I'm currently working on a mild buildup of a 2022 F150. The truck is my daily driver, family hauler and mobile office and the build is going to have to take all of that into account.
Experience: From my late teens through early 30s I traveled a lot as a lumberjack competitor. I camped out of the back of my 1986 Chevy S-10 with a cap and homemade sleeping platform. Also used a pop-up camper, motorcycles, tents, couches, floors, etc. Many great people and experiences along the way. Looking forward to similar adventures and experiences with this truck.

-Kevin

View attachment 257041
Hallo Kevin
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All,

-Kevin

View attachment 257041
Welcome To Overland Bound Kevin
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
App Tutorials
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi All,

-Kevin

View attachment 257041
Hello Kevin, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kevin in Trees

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Farmington, NY, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Holtz
Member #

Hi All,

-Kevin

View attachment 257041
Welcome To Overland Bound Kevin
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
App Tutorials
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
Thanks Kent! Just missed the clean up event at Finger Lakes Forest, I will keep an eye out for future events.

-Kevin

Kevin in Trees

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Farmington, NY, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Holtz
Member #

Hi All,

-Kevin

View attachment 257041
Hello Kevin, welcome to Overland Bound.
Thank you! Working on a family trip to the SW in the winter/early spring of 2024. Looking forward to checking out the area.

-Kevin