Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Overland Bound Community! Glad i found this forum! Looking forward to chatting with everyone!
Welcome To Overland Bound
Our Local Expert @diabetiktaco is a great resource in your area.
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Maybe I should have posted here instead of a new thread lol! We're new. We'll be a 2 Ford Maverick FX4 family allowing us some limited opportunities at overlanding. Our son suggested it and, if your 17yo child wants to find more ways to spend time together, you are wise to find a way to make it happen. We don't have unrealistic expectations but with my physical limitations we shouldn't do anything crazy anyway! Looking forward to learning while we wait for my Maverick and see what we can do with my son's.
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Current Vehicle: 2017 Tundra TRD CM
Other Vehicle: 2017 Subaru Forester XT
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: I've always been an outdoor type of person and love traveling, camping, and exploring new places. I hunt, fish and travel a lot for work. Overlanding is a great way to combine all those experiences!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Morning all,

New to the site, and relatively new to overlanding in any formal setting. Before kids, I spent many nights using the back seat of the truck as my "tent" when on fishing trips in remote areas, but kids and a wife necessitate me being more "civilized". I do have to admit, the RTT is much more comfortable than the back of the truck. haha. Family of 4 plus bubba our beagle. We love any and all things outdoors.. camping, hiking, fishing, riding, etc.... Good to be here. Thanks all

1) Picture... check
2) Location- Northeast Pennsylvania
3) Rig- 2017 CC Lariat EB F-150 as the overland rig, but the 4 wheelers and SxS see some duty locally for gound camping.
4) Overlanding Experience Background- Novice in a formal setting, but been camping/hiking/outdoors since i was a little kid,

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
1) Jackson Center, OH (between indian lake and I-75)
2) 2017 Silverado 1500, 2.5" lift w/33" BFG ko2
3)overland experience: Novice. We occasionally play around on the farm

View attachment 256397
Hello Mike, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Not really new here but had issues with my old account when I got a new phone it was showing me as free member. But my computer said I paid so I had to cancel my old number and subscription and now have a new one. I like the maps but almost not worth the hassle
Hello Sean, welcome to Overland Bound!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Not really new here but had issues with my old account when I got a new phone it was showing me as free member. But my computer said I paid so I had to cancel my old number and subscription and now have a new one. I like the maps but almost not worth the hassle
Hello Sean, welcome back to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Sorry for your membership trouble, see DM

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
1) Jackson Center, OH (between indian lake and I-75)
2) 2017 Silverado 1500, 2.5" lift w/33" BFG ko2
3)overland experience: Novice. We occasionally play around on the farm

View attachment 256397
Welcome to Overland Bound
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // APRIL 21-22, 2023 // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com