Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

New here. New to the Overlandng scene but not new to the outdoor, wherein g and adventure scene.

Working on setting up a 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD I bought a little over a year ago in rough shape. Added a 3” lift and new Interco Irok ND Super Swamper. Looking to get it set up to overland and use as a hunting rig.

Located in western New York, USA.

Names Zach.
Hallo Zach
Welcome to OBO
From Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Kzip

Rank V

Enthusiast II

Dos Palos, CA, USA
First Name
Kiale
Last Name
Zuspan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS Callsign: WROX383
Hello,

New here. I joined the forum for inspiration for what I hope will be my and the wife camping out of the Outback we have. Right now it's a 2011 2.5i OB with Falken Wildpeak tires. I just received the parts for the D2S projector retro fit today.
Welcome to Overland Bound.

Kzip

Rank V

Enthusiast II

Dos Palos, CA, USA
First Name
Kiale
Last Name
Zuspan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
New here. New to the Overlandng scene but not new to the outdoor, wherein g and adventure scene.

Working on setting up a 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD I bought a little over a year ago in rough shape. Added a 3” lift and new Interco Irok ND Super Swamper. Looking to get it set up to overland and use as a hunting rig.

Names Zach.
Welcome to Overland Bound.

Contributor III

Gilford, Belknap County, New Hampshire, United States
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Kulcsar
Hey, I joined a month ago but forgot to introduce myself. I’m Scott kulcsar

Rig: 2015 Nissan frontier with a trailer I’m building out of an old military surplus trailer

A couple years ago I started getting into overlanding and this year I could finally afford a rig! (I’m 17 btw too) but I’m super excited to start to explore the northeastern trails

Olen

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Stillwater, OK, USA
First Name
Olen
Last Name
Weaver
Member #

Rig: 2015 Nissan frontier with a trailer I’m building out of an old military surplus trailer

A couple years ago I started getting into overlanding and this year I could finally afford a rig! (I’m 17 btw too) but I’m super excited to start to explore the northeastern trails
Welcome to Overland Bound, Scott!

Olen

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Stillwater, OK, USA
First Name
Olen
Last Name
Weaver
Member #

Hello,

New here. I joined the forum for inspiration for what I hope will be my and the wife camping out of the Outback we have. Right now it's a 2011 2.5i OB with Falken Wildpeak tires. I just received the parts for the D2S projector retro fit today.
Welcome to Overland Bound, Tom!

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank VI

Influencer I

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy

Welcome to Overland Bound

Kzip

Rank V

Enthusiast II

Dos Palos, CA, USA
First Name
Kiale
Last Name
Zuspan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign

Welcome to Overland Bound

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Greetings Scott, welcome to Overland Bound! Congrats on the first rig!

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army

Names Zach.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Scott, welcome to Overland Bound.

Overland Adventure NZ

Rank III

Off-Road Ranger I

Taupo, Waikato, New Zealand
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Goodman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
G'day
I’m Pete
Known as Kiwi Pete or Big Bad Pete from my past life driving Adventure Tours in Northern Scandinavia and one North Africa overland trip as the co-driver, guide, cooks help etc.

Also help build one of the first two wheel drive Overland Trucks for a now defunct Africa overland company and test drove it about the UK before it’s 1st Africa trip

Now I’m home in New Zealand and live in the central of the North Island.

My new micro overland vehicle is a 2022 Suzuki Jimny that I’m building up with a bed for one and half inside!

Half? It’s my assistant dog’s bed.

It’s my 4th Suzuki Jimny build and this time the plan is to keep it light and simple.

Please note: I live my life the best I can with a severe traumatic brain injury.

Attachments

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hello,

Hi Tom. Welcome to Overland Bound.