First Name
Robert
Last Name
Lowery
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0FEG
ITM, Robert here from central Kansas.
I am working on a 1975 Dodge Ramcharger SE to be our overlanding rig.
My experience is lots of vehicle based camping, etc. in my youth, but mostly camper based exploration of regional lakes and wildlife areas in recent years.
Hello Robert, welcome to the OB family.
Thank you.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey now, I'm Josh from Gilbert,AZ. I've been exploring for a few years. I'm on my second rig build, a 2013 FJ and I love it. I'm looking forward to meeting with you all someday, somewhere.
You can follow my adventures on the Insta @trippingtheoutside.
Hello John

Welcome to the Overland Bound community

My name is Rich Anderssohn, I am your US Southwest member representative for Arizona

Here are some helpful links to get you started

U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)

Overland Bound Meetups

Overland Trip Planning

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-routes-downloadable.29/?prefix_id=67

Map - Overland Bound

Welcome to Rally Point! - Overland Bound

OV3RLND

Rank IV

Explorer I

Chattanooga, TN
First Name
Tian
Last Name
Ross
Member #

What’s up OB- I’ve been following Michael for over 3 years on his YouTube Channel and have always been passionate about the great outdoors. Professional life has gotten in the way of adventure/exploration, but I’ve decided to get back to what I love, equip myself with a proper rig, and go exploring!

I own a ‘18 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon on 33” BFG K02’s, with plans to build out over time as/if needed.

Located in the SouthEast in Chattanooga, TN

Glad to be a part of this community!

Attachments

Tripping The Outside

Rank II

Contributor III

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Zwiernik
Member #

Hey now, I'm Josh from Gilbert,AZ. I've been exploring for a few years. I'm on my second rig build, a 2013 FJ and I love it. I'm looking forward to meeting with you all someday, somewhere.
Hello John

Welcome to the Overland Bound community

My name is Rich Anderssohn, I am your US Southwest member representative for Arizona

Here are some helpful links to get you started

U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)

Overland Bound Meetups

Overland Trip Planning

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-routes-downloadable.29/?prefix_id=67

Map - Overland Bound

Welcome to Rally Point! - Overland Bound

Thx John! I have a lot to check out!!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
What’s up OB- I’ve been following Michael for over 3 years on his YouTube Channel and have always been passionate about the great outdoors. Professional life has gotten in the way of adventure/exploration, but I’ve decided to get back to what I love, equip myself with a proper rig, and go exploring!

I own a ‘18 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon on 33” BFG K02’s, with plans to build out over time as/if needed.

Hello Tian, welcome to Overland Bound.

onthehill

Rank II

Contributor III

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
OaposDell
Member #

Hi, been watching the YouTube channel and thought I'd join and see what this is about. I have a 2019 Raptor that I put a tonneau cover, rack and rooftop tent onto and I'm looking to keep building it out. My goal is convenience, to be honest. The idea of exploring in my truck, stopping somewhere and then setting everything up super quick and easy sounds amazing. I've done a lot of car camping and I've done a lot of off-road exploring, but I rarely mix the two.

Troy Carroll

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bakersfield, CA
First Name
Troy
Last Name
Carroll
Member #

Hi, been watching the YouTube channel and thought I'd join and see what this is about. I have a 2019 Raptor that I put a tonneau cover, rack and rooftop tent onto and I'm looking to keep building it out. My goal is convenience, to be honest. The idea of exploring in my truck, stopping somewhere and then setting everything up super quick and easy sounds amazing. I've done a lot of car camping and I've done a lot of off-road exploring, but I rarely mix the two.
Welcome to the family. You'll quickly discover how satisfying it is to go exploring and be self reliant.

Ursa Major

Rank VI

Influencer I

Woodstock, Vermont, United States
First Name
Gunnar
Last Name
Nourse
Member #

Welcome aboard Sean! Check out the forums for ideas on how to stay agile. The community here has a ton of knowledge and are eager to share their experiences and expertise with everyone here! Great choice on the Raptor, can't wait to hear and see more on your build!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Sean, welcome to Overland Bound.

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Welcome to OB.

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Welcome to OB. Now go do a trip... meet others, clean the trails, and breathe the fresh air.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Hello Tian, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

D4R4x4

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Sumner County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Darrell
Last Name
Timmons
Member #

Hello everyone. My Name is Ryon. I am retiring from the military in January 2022 and moving back home to Oregon. I just got a new (to me) 2013 Lexus GX 460, and I'm looking forward to getting her off road and doing some camping. If you have any recommendations for the Central Oregon area, I'm all ears.

Ryon
Ryon, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

D4R4x4

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

First Name
Darrell
Last Name
Timmons
Member #

My name is Paul. I just got a 1999 Land Cruiser that I am building out. It has had the same owner for the last 20 years and now has 244k miles on it. So far I have just done some baseline maintenance. I have sliders and a lift on order. I also have a truck/travel trailer that I like to boondock in. I look forward to meeting some fellow members in the Bay Area/Sacramento Valley, and beyond!
Welcome to the OB community. At 244k miles, that Land Cruiser is broken in and ready for overlanding.

D4R4x4

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

First Name
Darrell
Last Name
Timmons
Member #

Welcome to the OB community, Josh.

D4R4x4

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

First Name
Darrell
Last Name
Timmons
Member #

Tian, welcome to the OB community.