View attachment 218620
HI ALL!
RIG: 2020 tundra
-eibach pro kit
-spydertraxx 1.25" spacers
-33" toyo open country
caliraised ditch and hidden bumper LED's
kbvoodoo low profile rack w/ smittybilt tent
EXPERIENCE: I've owned 4 jeep Cherokees, a 3rd gen 4runner, and currently a 99' tj locked front and rear with a few other trucks in between.

hopefully will be making a trip out west this winter as I am off for the next 2-3 months (self employed landscaper who doesn't do snow removal)
not much here in Ohio other than some unmaintained roads in Vinton county, we enjoy badlands Indiana, Windrock Tennessee (along with Norris lake), rush off-road, and silver lake sand dunes.
Welcome Dan, beautiful truck! Come on out....we're getting snow finally so you could get lost!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
View attachment 218620
HI ALL!
-eibach pro kit
-33" toyo open country
EXPERIENCE: I've owned 4 jeep Cherokees, a 3rd gen 4runner, and currently a 99' tj locked front and rear with a few other trucks in between.

hopefully will be making a trip out west this winter as I am off for the next 2-3 months (self employed landscaper who doesn't do snow removal)
not much here in Ohio other than some unmaintained roads in Vinton county, we enjoy badlands Indiana, Windrock Tennessee (along with Norris lake), rush off-road, and silver lake sand dunes.
Hello Dan, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 218620
HI ALL!
-eibach pro kit
-33" toyo open country

Welcome to Overland Bound and Merry Christmas.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. This map would be very helpful if you did come west during your off time.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

MikeB3865

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Murrieta, California, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Bongiorno
Member #

View attachment 218620
HI ALL!
-eibach pro kit
-33" toyo open country

Welcome! I’m in Delaware.

Caelleai

Rank VI
Investor

Endurance I

Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Drinan
Member #

Hello! Past-time lurker, new member. I gave myself the present of a membership and investment level today. I'm excited to have found this group! I'm from Cincinnati Ohio. My rig, and favorite traveling partner, is Luci - 2018 JLU in the most gorgeous Punk'n orange. Hey, she stands out and won't get shot by hunters Looking forward to lots of adventures in Luci with my husband, daughter and our pup.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dorobuta

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Chandler, AZ, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lovern
Hello everyone! I’m based in Chandler AZ. I drive a 5th gen 4Runner, with an icon suspension, Demello hybrid sliders, a Prinsu roof rack, Westscott Designs ladder, and K02s in 285.

next step will be fog lights, then ditch lights. Also building a chuck box.

I’ll post pictures of my rig when I get back home.

Dorobuta roughly translates as Mud pig from Japanese. (Get stuck in the mud with a group…)

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello! Past-time lurker, new member. I gave myself the present of a membership and investment level today. I'm excited to have found this group! I'm from Cincinnati Ohio. My rig, and favorite traveling partner, is Luci - 2018 JLU in theost gorgeous Punk'n orange. Hey, she stands out and won't get shot by hunters Looking forward to lots of adventures in Luci with my husband, daughter and our pup.
Hello Kelly, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello everyone! I’m based in Chandler AZ. I drive a 5th gen 4Runner, with an icon suspension, Demello hybrid sliders, a Prinsu roof rack, Westscott Designs ladder, and K02s in 285.

Dorobuta roughly translates as Mud pig from Japanese. (Get stuck in the mud with a group…)
Hello Tim

Welcome to the Overland Bound community

My name is Rich Anderssohn, I am your US Southwest member representative for Arizona

Here are some helpful links to get you started

U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)

Overland Bound Meetups

Overland Trip Planning

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-routes-downloadable.29/?prefix_id=67

Map - Overland Bound

Welcome to Rally Point! - Overland Bound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Member Representative is @freak4life
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn and Dorobuta

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello I am ShortyDaMoose, a novice overlander currently in Logan UT, USA.
I am driving a stock 2006 Toyota Tundra.
View attachment 218675
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
You can use the Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! Past-time lurker, new member. I gave myself the present of a membership and investment level today. I'm excited to have found this group! I'm from Cincinnati Ohio. My rig, and favorite traveling partner, is Luci - 2018 JLU in theost gorgeous Punk'n orange. Hey, she stands out and won't get shot by hunters Looking forward to lots of adventures in Luci with my husband, daughter and our pup.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Reactions: Shahn and Caelleai

ChilaMan

Rank I

Enthusiast I

El Paso, TX 79935, USA
First Name
Ivan
Last Name
FEs
Service Branch
DoD
View attachment 218620
HI ALL!
-eibach pro kit
-33" toyo open country

Welcome !!!!!

KS_Explorer

Rank IV

Advocate II

Reading, Lyon County, Kansas, United States
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Lowery
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0FEG
ITM, Robert here from central Kansas.
I am working on a 1975 Dodge Ramcharger SE to be our overlanding rig.
My experience is lots of vehicle based camping, etc. in my youth, but mostly camper based exploration of regional lakes and wildlife areas in recent years.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
ITM, Robert here from central Kansas.
I am working on a 1975 Dodge Ramcharger SE to be our overlanding rig.
My experience is lots of vehicle based camping, etc. in my youth, but mostly camper based exploration of regional lakes and wildlife areas in recent years.
Hello Robert, welcome to Overland Bound.

Misfit137

Rank I

Contributor III

Powell Butte, OR, USA
First Name
Ryon
Last Name
Anderson
Service Branch
US Navy
Hello everyone. My Name is Ryon. I am retiring from the military in January 2022 and moving back home to Oregon. I just got a new (to me) 2013 Lexus GX 460, and I'm looking forward to getting her off road and doing some camping. If you have any recommendations for the Central Oregon area, I'm all ears.

Ryon

Enthusiast I

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Breshears
Member #

My name is Paul. I just got a 1999 Land Cruiser that I am building out. It has had the same owner for the last 20 years and now has 244k miles on it. So far I have just done some baseline maintenance. I have sliders and a lift on order. I also have a truck/travel trailer that I like to boondock in. I look forward to meeting some fellow members in the Bay Area/Sacramento Valley, and beyond!