• HTML tutorial

Advocate I

Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
Member #

I added a shower... because this year I have done a few events and had no shower and either have to ask to borrow friends showers in their campers, or just deal with being stinky after working all waleekend lol. It was supposed to be for a small trailer build for next year... but I have another event coming up next weekend....20220911_171717.jpg

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
I added a shower... because this year I have done a few events and had no shower and either have to ask to borrow friends showers in their campers, or just deal with being stinky after working all waleekend lol. It was supposed to be for a small trailer build for next year... but I have another event coming up next weekend....View attachment 240422
That'll do it!

Reactions: Red_Leaf_Overland

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
When it rains...

Transmission on the CJ2, intake manifold Valley pan on the 5 to try to curb its oil consumption, then after finishing the manifold the turn signal switch decides to fracture where the lever is making jt useless

On a positive note the closest ORileys actually has one in stock.

And of course all this before RMR where I originally planned on taking the CJ2 on its first long trip, before the unscheduled transmission overhaul, which I wont get parts in time for. But the CJ5 should still be ready to go.

And then stack the usuall daily life stuff and a broken water line that's giving me fits.

Attachments

05EXCURSION

Rank VI

Influencer I

Renton, King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Lujan
Member #

Replaced the driveline and steering box on the trail. Also need to remove and replace the steps after an encounter with a large stump

Attachments

Chuckem12

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

South Florida
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Mike
Member #

When it rains...

Transmission on the CJ2, intake manifold Valley pan on the 5 to try to curb its oil consumption, then after finishing the manifold the turn signal switch decides to fracture where the lever is making jt useless

On a positive note the closest ORileys actually has one in stock.

And of course all this before RMR where I originally planned on taking the CJ2 on its first long trip, before the unscheduled transmission overhaul, which I wont get parts in time for. But the CJ5 should still be ready to go.

And then stack the usuall daily life stuff and a broken water line that's giving me fits.
Better now than on the road or trail..... still bums either way but at least you can snack/drink while working next to a fan or AC.

Advocate I

Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
Member #

20220914_173231.jpg
Made a bracket for my traction boards. Gunna need all the space I can get this weekend because I have a trip planned and need to stop off at my parents place tonpick up a Xmas gift for my kid that hasn't made it home yet lol.
It's a fairly big package so I am hoping I can fit as much h of my gear as possible on the roof and coolers inside with room to bring it home still.

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
View attachment 240635
Made a bracket for my traction boards. Gunna need all the space I can get this weekend because I have a trip planned and need to stop off at my parents place tonpick up a Xmas gift for my kid that hasn't made it home yet lol.
It's a fairly big package so I am hoping I can fit as much h of my gear as possible on the roof and coolers inside with room to bring it home still.
Those are Heavy Duty looking boards! Nice job!

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Thank you. I have some bridges in my route that don't quite meet the trail and these help to close the gap with the tiny tires lol. Threw the brackets together on a lunch break at work.
Well they look good on your rig!

NCFireGuy

Rank VI

Influencer I

West Jefferson, North Carolina, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Bouchard
Member #

Service Branch