Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
We need to turn it into 1800 Diesel hour on the 147.20...

4Wheelexplorer

Rank V
Launch Member

Navigator I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Overbaugh
Member #

I know I have been gone for a while now, and I have no real good excuse, but like many people I got rolled up in life and put the overland part of me on back burner way too long. Wanted to take a minute to thank all of you that I met or chatted with this year as we go through this holiday time and remember the year that is almost done, and 2020 is definitely one for the record books. Hoping you all are having a safe and wonderful holiday season! (The family and friends dropped a reminder of this part of my life via gifts today, partial pic attached). Hope to meet more of you next year, and hopefully we get back closer to normal, as we new it before 2020.

Happy Holidays,

Bret
PARTIAL XMAS HAUL.jpg

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

I know I have been gone for a while now, and I have no real good excuse, but like many people I got rolled up in life and put the overland part of me on back burner way too long. Wanted to take a minute to thank all of you that I met or chatted with this year as we go through this holiday time and remember the year that is almost done, and 2020 is definitely one for the record books. Hoping you all are having a safe and wonderful holiday season! (The family and friends dropped a reminder of this part of my life via gifts today, partial pic attached). Hope to meet more of you next year, and hopefully we get back closer to normal, as we new it before 2020.

Happy Holidays,

Bret
View attachment 181154
Hope to see you on a trip this next year. Couple of us are trying to do a monthly trip and we’ll post those here as well. Hope to see you out there so you can use those new gifts!

4Wheelexplorer

Rank V
Launch Member

Navigator I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Overbaugh
Member #

Hope to see you on a trip this next year. Couple of us are trying to do a monthly trip and we’ll post those here as well. Hope to see you out there so you can use those new gifts!
Use the CB sure, I'd prefer not to have to use the tool roll though ;) Hope to Get a chance to meet this next year.

Reactions: G.Goodwin

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I would like to invite you guys to our annual Slab Meet & Greet in February. Most of the time the weather is warm enough to stand around and a few times it was very cold. We also co-host a clean up a month later which we will camp the night before if all works out.

Here is the link for the M&G:
15th Annual EWE Slab ORV Meet & Greet - 2/20/21

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
Awesome, Thanks for the invite. I am scheduled to work but if my schedule changes, I am in!

Reactions: Ceg

4Wheelexplorer

Rank V
Launch Member

Navigator I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Overbaugh
Member #

Thanks for the invite, sounds like a fun time, but I unfortunately probably won't be able to come out and play as I may be looking at rotator cuff surgery in Feb :( Not sure the doc would want me bouncing his handiwork around.

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I'd be down to come out as long as the decision maker doesn't have plans for us that weekend. I better get to work on the WJ, Santa brought me some new 4.5" lift Clayton off road coils! Now I gotta decide next step/direction to go with my suspension so I can get them on.
20201229_155118.jpg
I also got my storage boxes for the rear about 90% complete so its time to figure out the next winter project.
20201229_174028.jpg20201229_174105.jpg20201229_173915.jpg

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
I'd be down to come out as long as the decision maker doesn't have plans for us that weekend. I better get to work on the WJ, Santa brought me some new 4.5" lift Clayton off road coils! Now I gotta decide next step/direction to go with my suspension so I can get them on.
View attachment 181634
I also got my storage boxes for the rear about 90% complete so its time to figure out the next winter project.
View attachment 181635View attachment 181636View attachment 181637
Nice job on the boxes!

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
I would like to invite you guys to our annual Slab Meet & Greet in February. Most of the time the weather is warm enough to stand around and a few times it was very cold. We also co-host a clean up a month later which we will camp the night before if all works out.

Here is the link for the M&G:
15th Annual EWE Slab ORV Meet & Greet - 2/20/21
Not sure what will be going on in Feb, but if I can I will be there. I take my boy out there once in a while to ride dirtbikes.

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Thanks for the invite, sounds like a fun time, but I unfortunately probably won't be able to come out and play as I may be looking at rotator cuff surgery in Feb :( Not sure the doc would want me bouncing his handiwork around.
I understand that. Good luck.