NorCal Overland Trip

• HTML tutorial

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

I'm gonna jet down there in the AM. Anyone got free time tomorrow gas up and come down!

Justin_0237

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate III

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mulrooney
Member #

For everyone that went. Is that trail stock friendly, I have a buddy with a Tacoma but nothing done to it yet but there looks like there is some pretty big builders out there

Reactions: Byron Eby

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Really the toughest spot is in/out of the river bottoms...

By the way y'all, I'm sorry to report that the little bit of technical video I shot on my phone is now gone with the phone. Never got a chance to upload and I left it on the roof of my truck Monday. Sorry.

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

Really the toughest spot is in/out of the river bottoms...

By the way y'all, I'm sorry to report that the little bit of technical video I shot on my phone is now gone with the phone. Never got a chance to upload and I left it on the roof of my truck Monday. Sorry.
Oh well just means we have to do another trip when i can get some time off.

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

For everyone that went. Is that trail stock friendly, I have a buddy with a Tacoma but nothing done to it yet but there looks like there is some pretty big builders out there
Just a lot of tire spin and a one good ding to part of the frame but you just gotta take your time and pick a good line.

Reactions: Justin_0237

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

The snow I got stuck in should be gone by now lol. We had to hike to the fire look out because the road was still closed to it but its awesome up top.

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

My July schedule is made already. What time would you be rolling out? I'm off at 4:30pm on the 8th, so that gives me 4 hours of daylight to get up there.
Were probably going to head up friday night or early saturday