Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

So were planning on heading up friday evening. camping at the Poker Flat OHV site. If anyone else is planning on going let us know and we can plan it out.

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

I ran the poker flat trail today i think the best place for you guys to camp would be at the poker flat ohv camp ground its about half way into the trail. It is a fun trail canyon creek was ankle deep this time, instead of 3 feet deep. The trail leaving poker flat heading up the canyon is steep and rocky with water running down it in some parts. It was a bit slick with mud on the rocks. Nothing too crazy.
How long did it take you to get to Poker Flat OHV campground from Downieville?

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

That part of the trail is easy once you hit canyon creek cross it turn right and you are at the camp ground

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

When are you guys heading up
were gonna try and get out of Napa by 3 at the latest. i think im gonna leave work way early. its my last day and im not doing shiiiiiiittttttt.
Be awesome if you can come.
question, camp fires yay or nay?

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

I can't get out of work tomorrow. I'm off next weekend if anyone is down for some trails and an overnight.

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

were gonna try and get out of Napa by 3 at the latest. i think im gonna leave work way early. its my last day and im not doing shiiiiiiittttttt.
Be awesome if you can come.
question, camp fires yay or nay?
I wish i could head up i work all weekend. The ohv camp ground is a designated site and says you can have a camp fire. Call the forest service to confirm.

bandy

Rank 0

Traveler I

We were planning on heading to Carroll hollow Saturday morning, camping and coming back Sunday...

Cam_Cam_Tech

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Pleasant Hill, CA
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QLZ
bandy,
I think my wife and I will head up there too. We are packing now and probably leaving by 5-6am from Pleasant Hill 94523. What vehicle are you running maybe we will see you up there. Also which way you going in? west or east?

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

bandy

Rank 0

Traveler I

bandy,
I think my wife and I will head up there too. We are packing now and probably leaving by 5-6am from Pleasant Hill 94523. What vehicle are you running maybe we will see you up there. Also which way you going in? west or east?
There will be four of us headed up, my wife I in our silver ML430 and two friends in a ford Ranger (one will be taking her suzuki DRto practice dirt riding). We'll be leaving from PA around 10am. We hope to find you!

Also, which way do you recommend heading in? We've never been there before...