Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

I posted earlier this morning, but deleted it and posted in the Knoxville OHV thread so I wouldn't hijack this one. lol @maktruk

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

I will have to out of trips for a few weeks until mid July at least. I want to get you guys up to Corral Hollow though. Less bashing and stressful.

Reactions: stoney126

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

I will have to out of trips for a few weeks until mid July at least. I want to get you guys up to Corral Hollow though. Less bashing and stressful.
This rings a bell. Gotta look it up. Need some fresh air and quite nights. Gotta bring the wife too she is starting to hate a Lil hahaha

Last edited:

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

I liked the last trail. Im going to be working 6 days a week until August atleast so day trips on sundays for me.

Reactions: Byron Eby

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

I will where are you guys planning to camp on the trail when you guys run it. I'll try and check that out as well and report back

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

I ran the poker flat trail today i think the best place for you guys to camp would be at the poker flat ohv camp ground its about half way into the trail. It is a fun trail canyon creek was ankle deep this time, instead of 3 feet deep. The trail leaving poker flat heading up the canyon is steep and rocky with water running down it in some parts. It was a bit slick with mud on the rocks. Nothing too crazy.

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

I ran the poker flat trail today i think the best place for you guys to camp would be at the poker flat ohv camp ground its about half way into the trail. It is a fun trail canyon creek was ankle deep this time, instead of 3 feet deep. The trail leaving poker flat heading up the canyon is steep and rocky with water running down it in some parts. It was a bit slick with mud on the rocks. Nothing too crazy.
Thanks for the info!!

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Nice thanks for the info, can't wait to get up there. Debating if I'm gonna sleep in the jeep or bring a tent and air matress

Reactions: WCO_Ryan