Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi - new member - located in Westlake Village, in LA County, CA. Been camping for years with a teardrop with my 10 year old son up and down the coast of CA and interested now in exploring overlanding more closely. Novice level at best I would say.

Current truck is a 2016 Landrover LR4 which I am just getting ready for some adventures. Looking forward to meeting some new people and having some new experiences !
Greetings James, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello
I have been an explorer at heart and there is nothing more exciting than loading my vehicle up with gear and hitting a trail. I currently drive a 2016 jeep jku and i am slowly making my vehicle an overland vehicle.
I live in Western NY and It would not be uncommon for us to have horrible driving conditions in the winter. My vehicle is very capable in the winter but my goal is to make it very capable for all environments.
Greetings Jamie, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
New guy here from Reno/Tahoe. Overlanding rig is a ‘23 RAM 4x4 diesel, decked out for camping, kayaking and fishing. Got the basics covered for shelter, power, air and water. Always take my two black labs with me so I invented a dog car seat and launched a new company. Currently at the PNW Overland Expo to showcase the product and probably buy a bunch of stuff I didn’t even know I needed… lol, that’s half the fun of overlanding!
Greetings Alex, welcome to Overland Bound!