Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello!
Alaska
2000 Jeep wrangler(work in progress)
I have been “overlanding” my whole life…I just didn’t know there was a name for it.

Mine is the snow drift with a snorkel
Hi Dan,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Looks like you have plenty of snow up there.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello all my name is Bill aka Griffin. Current vehicle is a 2018 Ford F-150 known as Berta. I don’t have a lot of off road experience, mostly two tracking but looking to do a little more throughout the U.S. Home is southwest Michigan, small town of Otsego. Looking forward to new ideas for Berta and trails to expore.
Hi Bill and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hello all my name is Bill aka Griffin. Current vehicle is a 2018 Ford F-150 known as Berta. I don’t have a lot of off road experience, mostly two tracking but looking to do a little more throughout the U.S. Home is southwest Michigan, small town of Otsego. Looking forward to new ideas for Berta and trails to expore.

Welcome to Overland Bound

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Ola folks ,
we would consider ourselves experienced overlanders , but of a different sort. Both my wife and myself are moving off our adventure bikes and into an ol jeep WJ ( were keeping the bikes for that occasional getaway) . we wanted something to pull behind the motor home that would add another aspect to our travel experiences. so here we are! The Jeep currently is in the build process and progressing daily, looking forward to conversing with like minded peeps about future adventures!. we are out of both, Paso Robles CA and Oakhurst CA.
Welcome to Overland Bound Jason.

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Rig: 2018 Chevrolet Colorado Z71
Overlanding Experience Background: Intermediate

Hello all my names Steve I've been offroading/hunting/camping for years but I love getting out into the woods just to escape and not HAVE to do anything like hunt etc. Owned multiple Jeeps, SUV's and now this Colorado.
Hi Steve. Welcome to Overland Bound.

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Welcome to Overland Bound Bill.

Commish1999

Rank VII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Welcome to OB. Spent sometime in Michigan (hoping to spend a lot more). See you on the trails...

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Bill/Griffin, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound Griffin
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // APRIL 21-22, 2023 // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Griffin, welcome to Overland Bound!

k9sar

Local Expert, Georgia USA

Enthusiast III

Rydal, GA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4EKF
Hello everyone! Happy to be apart of the community.

Location- Canton,GA
Vehicle- 07 FJ Cruiser

Pretty new to overlanding but looking forward to learning more about it and more about the FJ.
Welcome to Overland Bound! If you have any questions please let me know. You're just up the road from me!

Cheers,
Tim

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Hello!
Alaska
2000 Jeep wrangler(work in progress)
I have been “overlanding” my whole life…I just didn’t know there was a name for it.

Mine is the snow drift with a snorkel
Hello Dan, welcome to Overland Bound from Washington State, nice to see another way a snorkel earns its keep, I have seen them used for reducing dust intake in the desert, here in the NW they are good for keeping the rivers at bay, apparently in Alaska used to keep the intake above the snow line...lol