Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Rig: 2018 Chevrolet Colorado Z71
Overlanding Experience Background: Intermediate

Hello all my names Steve I've been offroading/hunting/camping for years but I love getting out into the woods just to escape and not HAVE to do anything like hunt etc. Owned multiple Jeeps, SUV's and now this Colorado.
Welcome Steve, from Germany

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello!
Alaska
2000 Jeep wrangler(work in progress)
I have been “overlanding” my whole life…I just didn’t know there was a name for it.

Mine is the snow drift with a snorkel
Hello Dan, welcome to Overland Bound. Thank you for your service, I appreciate that very much.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello

Indiana
2020 Sting Grey JLU
Novice but excited to learn and make new acquaintances.
Welcome to Overland Bound
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // APRIL 21-22, 2023 // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Amped Overland

Rank III

Contributor III

Columbus, Bartholomew County, Indiana, United States
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Dunning
Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS-WRFD416
Hello

Indiana
2020 Sting Grey JLU
Novice but excited to learn and make new acquaintances.
Welcome to Overland Bound
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // APRIL 21-22, 2023 // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com
Thanks so much, Kent!
This is an amazing resource and really appreciate the community and support here.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello!
Alaska
I have been “overlanding” my whole life…I just didn’t know there was a name for it.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Good Quote "I have been “overlanding” my whole life…I just didn’t know there was a name for it."
@M Rose is the Regional Director who can get you in touch with a Member Representative for local information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Rig: 2018 Chevrolet Colorado Z71
Overlanding Experience Background: Intermediate

Hello all my names Steve I've been offroading/hunting/camping for years but I love getting out into the woods just to escape and not HAVE to do anything like hunt etc. Owned multiple Jeeps, SUV's and now this Colorado.
Welcome to Overland Bound Steve
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. A great local contact in Las Vegas is @mwilson920
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is a local group that gets together that can be found on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®

Bill_f8725c

Rank II

Contributor III

First Name
Bill
Last Name
Knarian
Member #

Hello all my name is Bill aka Griffin. Current vehicle is a 2018 Ford F-150 known as Berta. I don’t have a lot of off road experience, mostly two tracking but looking to do a little more throughout the U.S. Home is southwest Michigan, small town of Otsego. Looking forward to new ideas for Berta and trails to expore.

Attachments

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello all my name is Bill aka Griffin. Current vehicle is a 2018 Ford F-150 known as Berta. I don’t have a lot of off road experience, mostly two tracking but looking to do a little more throughout the U.S. Home is southwest Michigan, small town of Otsego. Looking forward to new ideas for Berta and trails to expore.
Hallo Bill
Welcome to OBO
Hope your not that Bill ( movie, kill Bill)
Greatings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello!
Alaska

Hi Dan,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Looks like you have plenty of snow up there.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Bill and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern