Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Contributor II

First Name
Steven
Last Name
Livermore
Hello everyone!
I just joined the group and I'm looking forward to learning from you all!
My stats:

Location = outside Portland Oregon in the Great Pacific Northwest!
Rig = 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-road. So far I've added a Borla exhaust system, a front-end leveling kit, a TRD Pro grille, a Leer tonneau cover, and a few odds/ends interior upgrades
Overlanding Experience = I've been a camper all my life, but am new to the Overland way of using a vehicle as the main piece of camping equipment!

Hope to see you on the trails!
-Steven

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Hello everyone!
My stats:

Rig = 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-road. So far I've added a Borla exhaust system, a front-end leveling kit, a TRD Pro grille, a Leer tonneau cover, and a few odds/ends interior upgrades
Overlanding Experience = I've been a camper all my life, but am new to the Overland way of using a vehicle as the main piece of camping equipment!

-Steven
Steven, welcome to Overland Bound! we are a few hours north of you in NW Washington, lots of great places to explore in your area, and some great Overland Bound folks in your area. You have a great rig, and should look forward to some great adventures.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello everyone!
My stats:

-Steven
Hallo Steven
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Akicita

Rank IV

Advocate I

Firestone, CO, USA
First Name
Akicita
Last Name
Lakota
Member #

Hello Everyone,

My wife and I are honored to be a part of this forum as new members. We are based in Colorado and are both 4th generation Colorado natives. We have hiked, hunted, climbed, skied, explored, and 4-wheeled nearly every inch of our home state and most of the western U.S. over the last 50+ years of our outdoor experience. Our current rig is a 2020 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison outfitted with an AluCab Canopy Camper, and many custom built-out features. You can see our build in the Build Forum here:

We look forward to getting to know many of you and hopefully seeing some of you on the trail!

IMG_0622.jpg
20210802_203607.jpgPhoto_6553624_DJI_24_jpg_4194460_0_202143183748_photo_original.jpg

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello everyone!
My stats:

-Steven
Hello Steven, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Everyone,

My wife and I are honored to be a part of this forum as new members. We are based in Colorado and are both 4th generation Colorado natives. We have hiked, hunted, climbed, skied, explored, and 4-wheeled nearly every inch of our home state and most of the western U.S. over the last 50+ years of our outdoor experience. Our current rig is a 2020 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison outfitted with an AluCab Canopy Camper, and many custom built-out features. You can see our build in the Build Forum here:

We look forward to getting to know many of you and hopefully seeing some of you on the trail!

View attachment 238219
View attachment 238220View attachment 238221
Hello Akicita, welcome to Overland Bound!

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hello Everyone,

View attachment 238219
Welcome this is a great group maybe we’ll see you on the trail

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone,

View attachment 238219
Welcome to Overland Bound
Great looking rig!
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/ob-members-colorado.24207/
Your Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: El-Dracho and Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone!
My stats:

-Steven
Welcome To Overland Bound Steven
@M Rose is the Regional Director who can get you in touch with a Member Representative for local information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition App Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Ocean_Ranger

Rank VI

Expedition Master I

Santa Barbara, CA, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Pickton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N6SRP (GMRS WROQ518)
Hello Everyone,

View attachment 238219
Hello Akicita!! Welcome to OB. This is a wonderful, informative and supportive community. Glad that you have joined!!!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello Everyone,

View attachment 238219
Hallo Akicita
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

CoMac

Rank I

Contributor III

Fernandina Beach, FL, USA
First Name
Cord
Last Name
McLean
Hello everyone,
New member relocated to NE Florida and looking for overlanding community near me (I'll get to searching the forum soon!) I have a '19 Ford Raptor that loves to get dirty. I'd consider myself a novice Overlander that loves hiking/backpacking but now with two kids I need a vehicle to haul everything!! Looking forward to learning from others mistakes and meeting good like-minded people!! Cheers, CM

Grille.jpg

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello everyone!
My stats:

-Steven
Hi Steven,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello Everyone,

View attachment 238219
Hi Akicita,

Thank you for your detailed introduction and sharing those nice photos.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello everyone,
New member relocated to NE Florida and looking for overlanding community near me (I'll get to searching the forum soon!) I have a '19 Ford Raptor that loves to get dirty. I'd consider myself a novice Overlander that loves hiking/backpacking but now with two kids I need a vehicle to haul everything!! Looking forward to learning from others mistakes and meeting good like-minded people!! Cheers, CM

View attachment 238377
Hi Cord,

Great looking rig.

Greetings from across the pond,
Bjoern

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello everyone,

View attachment 238377
Hello Cord, welcome to Overland Bound!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone,

View attachment 238377
Welcome To Overland Bound
For some local FL info @AdventureWithDanan is the SE Regional Director.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hello everyone,

View attachment 238377

Welcome to OB great group of people to learn from

Contributor III

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Hardman
Hello everyone Steve here I live in Colorado Springs CO. I have been camping most of my life. New to overlanding. I have a 97 4Runner and a 72 Blazer (under construction) I use them to pull my hummer trailer set up. She’s still under construction also. Love this site so far love the builds.

Attachments

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hello everyone Steve here I live in Colorado Springs CO. I have been camping most of my life. New to overlanding. I have a 97 4Runner and a 72 Blazer (under construction) I use them to pull my hummer trailer set up. She’s still under construction also. Love this site so far love the builds.

Welcome to OB, I think our rigs and setups are always under construction or at least evolving