Explorer I

Kleinostheim, Bavaria, Germany
First Name
Moritz
Last Name
Jung
Member #

Hey everyone,

my name is Moritz Jung and I just became a member of the Overland bound.

Vehicle: 2009 Lada Niva/Taiga

Experience: I always loved to be out in nature so I've got some outdoor, camping and a bit offroading experience. I really like the thought of combining all this now that I got my first car.

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey everyone,

Experience: I always loved to be out in nature so I've got some outdoor, camping and a bit offroading experience. I really like the thought of combining all this now that I got my first car.
Hello Morris, welcome to Overland Bound.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hey everyone,

Hi Moritz,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Please take a look at the Rally Points (RPS) for planned events in Europe and meetups with OB members and join if you like. Within the RPS you can filter by region. Germany belongs to OB EU Mid Europe Region. There are some events planned in future and more to come. We also do a virtual campfire every 14 days which will start again by end of the summer/ autumn when people are back from their trips. There is also a subforum for Europe here.

At the beginning of October, several OB members will meet again at the small OTTO Overlanding and Offroad Expo in Thuringia. Like last year, we will have a campspot in the camparea of the expo all together. Have a look here and join us if you like - you are welcome:

If you have any questions I am happy to help. Just shoot me a message.

Greetings from the Bergstrasse south of Frankfurt,
Bjoern

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Heyeveryone,

Hallo Moritz
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone,

Welcome To Overland Bound Moritz
A great local contact for you is @El-Dracho
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Lief and I have a Jeep WJ, locked front and rear with all my gear read to go. I live in Independence, MO.
Welcome to Overland Bound Lief
A great local contact is @Paris0514
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO Moore Expo – Midwest Overlanding and Off-Road Expo
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn and El-Dracho

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Location- Middle Tennessee
Rig - 2022 Nissan Titan SV 4x4
Overlanding Experience Background -I've dabbled but never anything serious. View attachment 237875
Welcome To Overland Bound
@Hank Outdoors is a great resource in TN, he plans meet-ups and trips that get people out and exploring.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone,

My name is Steve and Im from Medicine Hat, AB Canada / Havre, Montana USA. I am new to overlanding although I am a experienced camper and enjoy riding trails in my RZR. Currently my rig is a stock 2018 Ram 3500 diesel on Dynapro ATs, although I am in the market for a dedicated rig for overlanding. I also have a pair of RZR 900 Trails MY17 Base model (16,000 KM, not a typo) and MY22 Ultimate (1600 KM) which is where most of my trail experience is from.
I am looking forward to combining a few of my hobbies (travelling, fishing, trail riding and camping) into amazing adventures. I am currently looking to plan my first solo trip in Montana so any advice is more than welcome! I am mostly looking to get my "tires wet" on my first solo expedition and do an easier trail with some cool camping or fishing spots for a couple of nights.

Hope to see and hear from some of you and happy trails!
View attachment 237753View attachment 237754View attachment 237755
Welcome To Overland Bound Steve
@Montana Carl is a great MT resource
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey everyone,

My name is Steve and Im from Medicine Hat, AB Canada / Havre, Montana USA. I am new to overlanding although I am a experienced camper and enjoy riding trails in my RZR. Currently my rig is a stock 2018 Ram 3500 diesel on Dynapro ATs, although I am in the market for a dedicated rig for overlanding. I also have a pair of RZR 900 Trails MY17 Base model (16,000 KM, not a typo) and MY22 Ultimate (1600 KM) which is where most of my trail experience is from.
I am looking forward to combining a few of my hobbies (travelling, fishing, trail riding and camping) into amazing adventures. I am currently looking to plan my first solo trip in Montana so any advice is more than welcome! I am mostly looking to get my "tires wet" on my first solo expedition and do an easier trail with some cool camping or fishing spots for a couple of nights.

Hello Steve, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey everyone,

Hello Moritz, welcome to Overland Bound!

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hey everyone,

Welcome I have only been a member for a short time but I can tell you that it is a great community. Have fun on your adventures with your new vehicle.

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Location- Middle Tennessee
Rig - 2022 Nissan Titan SV 4x4
Overlanding Experience Background -I've dabbled but never anything serious. View attachment 237875
Welcome spent a little time exploring east Tennessee some beautiful country.

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hey everyone,

Welcome, I hope to do some exploring in Montana and one day Canada

Contributor II

First Name
Steven
Last Name
Livermore
Hello everyone!
I just joined the group and I'm looking forward to learning from you all!
My stats:

Location = outside Portland Oregon in the Great Pacific Northwest!
Rig = 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-road. So far I've added a Borla exhaust system, a front-end leveling kit, a TRD Pro grille, a Leer tonneau cover, and a few odds/ends interior upgrades
Overlanding Experience = I've been a camper all my life, but am new to the Overland way of using a vehicle as the main piece of camping equipment!

Hope to see you on the trails!
-Steven