Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,
I'm Zach. I recently picked up a 2002 Isuzu Trooper and looking forward to building over time. I'm a novice, with some camping/hiking experience. Currently living in Central PA. Look forward to learning from y'all!
Welcome To Overland Bound Zach
@Wawa Skittletits is a great contact for local information
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi all,
I'm Zach. I recently picked up a 2002 Isuzu Trooper and looking forward to building over time. I'm a novice, with some camping/hiking experience. Currently living in Central PA. Look forward to learning from y'all!
Hello Zach, welcome to Overland Bound!

CDN_OVRLND

Rank I

Contributor III

Medicine Hat, AB, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Ellery
Hey everyone,

My name is Steve and Im from Medicine Hat, AB Canada / Havre, Montana USA. I am new to overlanding although I am a experienced camper and enjoy riding trails in my RZR. Currently my rig is a stock 2018 Ram 3500 diesel on Dynapro ATs, although I am in the market for a dedicated rig for overlanding. I also have a pair of RZR 900 Trails MY17 Base model (16,000 KM, not a typo) and MY22 Ultimate (1600 KM) which is where most of my trail experience is from.
I am looking forward to combining a few of my hobbies (travelling, fishing, trail riding and camping) into amazing adventures. I am currently looking to plan my first solo trip in Montana so any advice is more than welcome! I am mostly looking to get my "tires wet" on my first solo expedition and do an easier trail with some cool camping or fishing spots for a couple of nights.

Hope to see and hear from some of you and happy trails!
20220812_131721.jpg20220812_131743.jpg20220812_134059.jpg

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi all,
Hi Zach and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hey everyone,

My name is Steve and Im from Medicine Hat, AB Canada / Havre, Montana USA. I am new to overlanding although I am a experienced camper and enjoy riding trails in my RZR. Currently my rig is a stock 2018 Ram 3500 diesel on Dynapro ATs, although I am in the market for a dedicated rig for overlanding. I also have a pair of RZR 900 Trails MY17 Base model (16,000 KM, not a typo) and MY22 Ultimate (1600 KM) which is where most of my trail experience is from.
I am looking forward to combining a few of my hobbies (travelling, fishing, trail riding and camping) into amazing adventures. I am currently looking to plan my first solo trip in Montana so any advice is more than welcome! I am mostly looking to get my "tires wet" on my first solo expedition and do an easier trail with some cool camping or fishing spots for a couple of nights.

View attachment 237753View attachment 237754View attachment 237755
Hi Steve and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from across the pond,
Bjoern

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey everyone,

Hallo steve
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

kunstmilch

Rank V

Advocate II

Pomona, CA, USA
First Name
Erich
Last Name
Wise
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS call sign: WRFL229
Hey everyone,

Welcome! Beautiful country up there.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey everyone,

Hello Steve, welcome to Overland Bound.

kunstmilch

Rank V

Advocate II

Pomona, CA, USA
First Name
Erich
Last Name
Wise
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Location- Middle Tennessee
Rig - 2022 Nissan Titan SV 4x4
Overlanding Experience Background -I've dabbled but never anything serious. View attachment 237875
Never been to Tennessee, by the looks of your photo I REALLY need to go visit. talk about gorgeous!

gtbike96

Rank I

Contributor III

Middle Tennessee
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Campbell
Never been to Tennessee, by the looks of your photo I REALLY need to go visit. talk about gorgeous!
It's deceiving, the pic is from Idaho. I picked the truck up on a Monday, on Tuesday I was on my way to Idaho for two weeks of exploring. There is some beautiful areas in East Tennessee but not quite like Idaho.

kunstmilch

Rank V

Advocate II

Pomona, CA, USA
First Name
Erich
Last Name
Wise
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
It's deceiving, the pic is from Idaho. I picked the truck up on a Monday, on Tuesday I was on my way to Idaho for two weeks of exploring. There is some beautiful areas in East Tennessee but not quite like Idaho.
That makes a lot of sense, I was thinking it looked a lot like my part of Oregon where we have a cabin.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Location- Middle Tennessee
Rig - 2022 Nissan Titan SV 4x4
Overlanding Experience Background -I've dabbled but never anything serious. View attachment 237875
Hi Bryan,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Wow, that is a nice photo.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern