Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey y’all! My name is Alli and my husband, Justin, and I are just starting out with all this! We have two kids and we want to use this as a getaway to find time for ourselves again.

We are in south MS and Justin’s vehicle that was given to us from his dad is I believe a 1999 4Runner. We can’t wait to start this adventure together and maybe meet some great people along the way.

This is the only pic we have on the 4Runner right now.
Welcome To Overland Bound Ali and Justin.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Tikigonzo

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Joshua Tree, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Gonzales
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound Mike and Jayne.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com
Thanks Kent!

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Hey there,

Mike and Jayne here, we live in Joshua Tree Ca.
My rig is a 2021 Rubicon JLU with an Ursa Minor Top, Clayton overland suspension and lots of goodies added.
I have been off roading since I could drive, my first car was a 1966 CJ5 with a 289 V8 I put in from a Mustang. I was part of King County 4x4 Search and rescue up in Seattle and now getting back into off-roading and Overlanding here in the high Desert

View attachment 218486View attachment 218487
Welcome to Overland Bound, Nice looking rig, love the Ursa Minor, have been thinking about potentially going with one of those. I used to belong to King County 4x4 SAR many moons ago, a great organization.

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Hey there,

My rig is a 2021 Rubicon JLU with an Ursa Minor Top, Clayton overland suspension and lots of goodies added.
I have been off roading since I could drive, my first car was a 1966 CJ5 with a 289 V8 I put in from a Mustang. I was part of King County 4x4 Search and rescue up in Seattle and now getting back into off-roading and Overlanding here in the high Desert

Welcome Mike and Jayne! Love that area and your rig!

Vader7128

Rank I

Contributor I

Whiteland, IN, USA
First Name
LARRY
Last Name
KEPHART
Member #

Hello all, I'm Larry Kephart from central Indiana. Been wheeling and camping for over 50 years with starting to love the outdoors as a young boy. Now I enjoy the overland community with my family and friends. Every time we go out we have a fantastic time. Hope to see you on the trail.

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Hello all, I'm Larry Kephart from central Indiana. Been wheeling and camping for over 50 years with starting to love the outdoors as a young boy. Now I enjoy the overland community with my family and friends. Every time we go out we have a fantastic time. Hope to see you on the trail.
Welcome Larry! And I spy a nice JKU in the avatar........need to hear more about that!!

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Current Vehicle: 2013 Toyota Tacoma sr5
Overland Experience: None
Why Overlanding?: I’ve been in scouting all of my childhood and am an Eagle Scout with over 100 nights camping. With a passion for anything with 4 wheels and an engine I discovered overlanding and it combines my passion for the outdoors and passion for automobiles. Not knowing anyone that goes off-roading or overlanding currently I’m looking for knowledge about overlanding and places to go overlanding while meeting new people.
Hello Gabriel, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey y’all! My name is Alli and my husband, Justin, and I are just starting out with all this! We have two kids and we want to use this as a getaway to find time for ourselves again.

We are in south MS and Justin’s vehicle that was given to us from his dad is I believe a 1999 4Runner. We can’t wait to start this adventure together and maybe meet some great people along the way.

This is the only pic we have on the 4Runner right now.
Hello Alli & Justin, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey there,

Hello Mike & Jayne, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Larry, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
New to the overland movement. Here are what the fam and I like to go out in....I have much to learn!!!
Hello Ivan (@ChilaMan ), welcome to Overland Bound and thank you for your service. I am your Southwest Region Member Rep for Texas. Nice rigs you have there. Not much out your way as far as meet ups go, but you are in a great location for getting out and exploring. There's plenty of folks on here that you can learn from.

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Larry, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R