Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor III

Salt Lake City, UT, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Johnsen
My wife and I have been watching Overland Bound on YouTube for some time and with quarantine we decided to become members. We took our F150 down to Baja the first of March for 2 weeks just before everything started going crazy. We had a great time and are planning to go back. Living in SLC Utah we have spent a lot of time out exploring the back country. Like I said we have an F150. It is a 2003 setup with a 4wheel Hawk camper from the 80's that I rebuilt. We also have a 2010 Tacoma TRD Off Road that we are going to replace the Ford with.

Attachments

Noahj12b

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Noah
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

New member here, from Memphis Tennessee. I drive a 1997 4runner that I am slowly but surely getting settled as an off-road capable rig. Look forward to meeting some new people who enjoy the outdoors as much as I do.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member here, from Memphis Tennessee. I drive a 1997 4runner that I am slowly but surely getting settled as an off-road capable rig. Look forward to meeting some new people who enjoy the outdoors as much as I do.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo East is this October. About EAST — Overland Expo®
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u

Overland Expo east is in October;
About EAST — Overland Expo®
Quick online Tread Lightly! online awareness course
https://www.treadlightly.org/learn/online-courses/

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Great to be apart of the overland bound family!
I drive a 2016 Toyota Tacoma and I'm from the central Arkansas area. Can't wait to get back out on the trails hand meet some of you guys and gals.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @BlueLineOverland

Overland Expo east is in October;
https://www.treadlightly.org/learn/online-courses/

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My wife and I have been watching Overland Bound on YouTube for some time and with quarantine we decided to become members. We took our F150 down to Baja the first of March for 2 weeks just before everything started going crazy. We had a great time and are planning to go back. Living in SLC Utah we have spent a lot of time out exploring the back country. Like I said we have an F150. It is a 2003 setup with a 4wheel Hawk camper from the 80's that I rebuilt. We also have a 2010 Tacoma TRD Off Road that we are going to replace the Ford with.
Welcome to Overland Bound!
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @A-Aron
Your Regional Director is @Cendee for additional help or information.

Overland Expo West is this July https://www.overlandexpo.com/west
Check out the Overland Expo happening in Loveland CO this August;
About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®
Tread Lightly | Online Courses

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hiya folks!

I'm new to the overlanding lifestyle. I'm in Philadelphia and I'm deciding whether to make some additions to my 2014 Ford Raptor SCREW with 93K on the clock or put the money into a new Raptor and mods. I'm interested in learning from those with more experience about everything from vehicle issues to places to explore.

My experience to this point has been limited to traveling overland in various military vehicles.
Welcome to Overland Bound!
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Overland Expo East is in October.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses

jcatx

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

AUSTIN, Texas
First Name
James
Last Name
Clark
Member #

My name is James from Austin, Texas.

I am an experienced off-roader, hiker, camper and all around outdoors person, but new to overlanding.

My sons and I are outfitting our Jeep Wranglers for our adventures. Excited to be part of the community and h30C129C9-F658-4369-888B-63A7EB003589_1_201_a.jpegope to be able to get out again soon

Tex & The Marauder

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate III

Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Teixeira
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Greetings!
I am not novice to off-roading but novice to overlanding. I am in Elizabeth, New Jersey (for now) and I have a 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. I heard good things about Overland Bound and can’t wait to learn new things and interact with you guys.

Attachments

Happy Buddha

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

University Place, WA, USA
First Name
BJ
Last Name
Herman
Member #

My name is Chris. I drive a 2015 Tacoma, which is my daily driver. From Vancouver Wa. My wife and I are new to overloading. Looking forward to this new adventure!
Welcome Chris, and wife. Lots to explore here in the PNW. Might check out the July 4th Weekend @ 2 Rivers Ranch. It is still an option. I too am new and look forward to meeting others.

DIYTaco15

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Stewart
Member #

Welcome Chris, and wife. Lots to explore here in the PNW. Might check out the July 4th Weekend @ 2 Rivers Ranch. It is still an option. I too am new and look forward to meeting others.
Thanks!. We are signed up for the NW Overland rally, which got moved to Sep, We're going to do the first section of the BDR soon.

Reactions: Kent R

Shawn Oswald

Rank I

Contributor III

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Oswald
New member here from Redmond Oregon. My vehicle is a 1994 Ford Ranger 4 x 4 all stock. Love driving the BLM roads/ Trails, forest roads and exploring new places. Any other members here from Central Oregon?

PS, yes in this picture I was stuck on a rock LOL

Attachments