Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I'm Corey, been a member for a little while but lurked more than posted. I am trying to become a little more active in the forums.

Location - Evansville, IN
Rig - 2017 Tacoma OR
Experience - Novice -New to Overland, I used to go backpacking around 20 years ago.

I am starting to film and share my adventures on Youtube if you would like to check them out. Still a work in progress
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo East is this October. About EAST — Overland Expo®
Overland Expo Mountain West is this August.Overland Expo Mountain West is this August.https://www.overlandexpo.com/mtnwest

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hey there, I'm Dave, and I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member.

View attachment 141297 View attachment 141298 View attachment 141299
hi

Rig: 2010 Volvo XC60 (I know, not really a traditional 'overland rig' but it works as my daily driver and still gets me on some outdoor adventures)
Experience: Total newbie, but eager to learn and get connected with the community. I did a solo trip through 8 states and 7 National Parks last summer, and think I'm hooked on this whole vehicle-based adventure thing! I look forward to getting to know y'all and maybe meeting up on a trip sometime. Cheers!
Hey Dave I’m Dave...well as one Dave to Dave to another I wanted to say nice rig! Glad you are representing Volvo! I love my iKamper RTT, looks like you are as well!

I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. For example the Tri-Valley (Pleasanton) group has number of plans already laid out for February, March, and April.

Tri-Valley Meet Up
US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA
Just come! :)View Rally Point Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA STARTS MONTHLY ON DECEMBER 8TH EVERY SECOND SUNDAY MEET UP 1-3pm We are looking to gather together those living in the East Bay (and greater Bay Area) in downtown Pleasanton CA. Everyone is welcome as we look to gather...
www.overlandbound.com
www.overlandbound.com
If you have questions feel free to reach out

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey guys and gals! My name is Sean and I live in Phoenix, Arizona. Originally from back in Ohio, but I've lived all over the country. I have a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and love to take it out on the trail. I typically like to find forest service roads, backcountry spots to pop the tent up.

Glad to be a part of the team! Hope to see some of you on adventures sometime!View attachment 141197
Welcome to Overland Bound Sean.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982

There is a local meet up in your area and if your interested contact @brien for more info

Overland Expo West is this May About WEST — Overland Expo®
Check out the Overland Expo happening in Loveland CO this August;
About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®

Reactions: Terran Mace

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello !
New to the forum and group. I am Chris from Salem, Oregon. I currently have a 2010 Ford F-150 . I have been working for a couple months on getting my truck set up for some trips. I will work on getting some decent pictures taken. I have lots of off roading experience, did some off road racing years ago. Working on planning some trips this summer. Looking forward to utilizing the experience from this group.

View attachment 141188
Welcome to Overland Bound Chris.

Currently I am your Regional Director @Kent R, don't hesitate to contact me for help or information. The NW Member Representatives are @Gabriel Bozeman WA, @Sandpoint Steve ID, @Slimpartywagon Eastern OR, @Munga Brown OR Coast.

Overland Expo West is this May About WEST — Overland Expo®
Check out the Overland Expo happening in Loveland CO this August;
About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everyone!
New to the forum. From Port St. Lucie FL. Newb to the Overlanding life. After reading the description it seems Overlanding has always been in my heart!
We did our first "Overlanding" trip last Sept. Southeast FL to Tacoma, WA (furthest point). We spent the most time in Utah. Salt Lake City and Moab <-- my happy place! Currently own a 2018 Chevy Express 3500 Van and a 2002 Jeep Wrangler. Plan on outfitting the Van for more camping friendly adventures and tow the Jeep. Can't wait to dive into this website and get ideas and start the conversion!
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo East is this October. About EAST — Overland Expo®

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @radwelder

rockymountainfry

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Billings, MT, USA
First Name
TJ
Last Name
Fry
Member #

Another new member here! My wife, Dani & I (TJ) just got our first overland rig and are very excited about it! We picked up a 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (TJU) or “LJ” as they’re commonly referred to. It’s in great shape as it lived its life in a garage in Arizona.
We are based in Billings, Montana and are looking forward to exploring the Rockies! C07016F7-5894-4AD9-93D6-847C6D71F368.jpeg

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
@rockymountainfry nice Jeep TJ. Welcome to Overlanding. You are in the Rocky Mountain West Region, @Cendee is your Region’s Director. Billings Montana isn’t too far away from @Sandpoint Steve group of Overlanders in Sandpoint Idaho, so you might want to fallow him for some semi-local trail rides and campouts.
I am glad you found us. Welcome once again.

Mike Rose
OB #20990
NW Member Rep (East Oregon)

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

CHAURY08

Rank 0

Contributor II

EVANSVILLE, IN
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Haury
Member #

Nice truck, are those stock graphics? I like em.
Btw second post is way worth it... hope to see more pictures of your truck in the build posts or trips. Looks like some good ol fun and muddy times have been had
Thanks man. The graphics on the truck is a custom design from GOAT armor for me. They are magnetic panels.

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hi All! So I have been a member for a bit but have not posted. I have been "Overlanding" or as I always called "out-and-about" for most of my life. Picked up a stock JKU a few years ago and within a month had modifications and out on the trail. View attachment 141361
Your screen name made me laugh

Sweeneybuilt

Rank I

Contributor III

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Zane
Last Name
Sweeney
Hello, glad to be parts of this!
Location- Colorado Springs
Rig- 1991 jeep wrangler yj w/ alot of mods
Overland experience- I have been offroading for well over 20 years, really enjoy trail riding through the mountain lately. So It has lead me to overlanding, as of now I treat it more like backpacking with a vehicle!

Attachments

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
@Sweeneybuilt welcome Zane from Oregon. Where was that picture of your YJ taken? I used to wheel around CS, Pueblo, Florence, Penrose, Salida, and Woodland Park. Pretty country over there... I loved the area, hated the city life... glad to be back in the Northwest.

Sweeneybuilt

Rank I

Contributor III

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Zane
Last Name
Sweeney
@Sweeneybuilt welcome Zane from Oregon. Where was that picture of your YJ taken? I used to wheel around CS, Pueblo, Florence, Penrose, Salida, and Woodland Park. Pretty country over there... I loved the area, hated the city life... glad to be back in the Northwest.
Thanks, It was taken on bull run trail outside CS, basically my back yard. Hate that city life aswell, that's why I get outdoors as much as possible.

MrWSM1

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Cabot, AR, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Marshall
Member #

Hey everyone!
Brand new to overlanding. I’ve done a lot of tent/TT camping. I’ve been watching ALOT of overlanding YouTube videos and really like what I’m seeing.
My rig is a 2010 F150 4x4 SuperCrew Lariat. The picture was taken recently after I put a 2” leveling kit (struts), rear shocks and new tires (Nitto Ridge Grappler 295/70r18).
I live in Little Rock, Ar, although work takes me to Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida Panhandle and Tennessee.
I look forward to learning from everyone!

safe travels!

Attachments