• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 40776 Hello everyone,
Current Vehicle: 2018 4Runner TRD PRO (a week old)
Experience: NONE - Looking forward to learning from all of you.

Cheers,
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..great looking new Toy...just want to get it all dirty...look forward to seeing your adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello, I'm Pete.
From the Willamette Valley, Oregon.
My current rig and daily driver is a 2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited.
"Betty White" is lifted with an 2"/ 2 3/8" ADF lift and rocking Toyo all-terrains.
While she may not be a hardcore offroad vehicle, she works for most of what I need right now. More upgrades to come.
I have owned a few trucks, a rebadged Rodeo, a Suburban, so I have some experience, but need more. Lol
Hello PNW neighbor and welcome to the OB crew

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all, I'm Koby, member #8844. I just got my first truck about 6 weeks ago. I've been a gearhead my whole life, and have always loved the outdoors. Not sure why it took so long for me to put 2+2 (4x4) together :tearsofjoy:

Current vehicle: 2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport Edition
Experience: less than none :grimacing:

Hello Koby and welcome to the OB crew my PNW neighbor...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures..I love Bend...

TacoVenturer87

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Kenora, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Gren
Member #

Hello, I'm Pete.
From the Willamette Valley, Oregon.
My current rig and daily driver is a 2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited.
"Betty White" is lifted with an 2"/ 2 3/8" ADF lift and rocking Toyo all-terrains.
While she may not be a hardcore offroad vehicle, she works for most of what I need right now. More upgrades to come.
I have owned a few trucks, a rebadged Rodeo, a Suburban, so I have some experience, but need more. Lol
Hey Pete
Welcome to OB, great job on the Subaru and safe travels!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using OB Talk mobile app

Big Daddy

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gilbert, AZ 85297
Member #

IMG_5834.JPG Well, finally decided it was time to join the community. Been a long time lurker and subscriber to OB YouTube channel.
My name is Kevin and I live in Gilbert, AZ. I'm driving a 2016 4Runner Trail. I'd say I'm a beginner in the overlanding world but been around 4x4 and the outdoors from a young age.

Anyways, looking forward to getting to know more of the locals and get involved in some trips.

Here is a pic from before my lift and tires. But all I have are driveway pics since it is only been on a week.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 40846 Well, finally decided it was time to join the community. Been a long time lurker and subscriber to OB YouTube channel.
My name is Kevin and I live in Gilbert, AZ. I'm driving a 2016 4Runner Trail. I'd say I'm a beginner in the overlanding world but been around 4x4 and the outdoors from a young age.

Anyways, looking forward to getting to know more of the locals and get involved in some trips.

Here is a pic from before my lift and tires. But all I have are driveway pics since it is only been on a week.
Hi Kevin and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Titan JM

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello fellow explorers. New to the forum game. Interested in what this platform will bring about.
Rig: 06 Titan
Experience: Exlpored most of the country and haven't died so I guess, a few notches below exepert.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 40846 Well, finally decided it was time to join the community. Been a long time lurker and subscriber to OB YouTube channel.

Hello Kevin and welcome to the OB crew..great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello fellow explorers. New to the forum game. Interested in what this platform will bring about.
Rig: 06 Titan
Experience: Exlpored most of the country and haven't died so I guess, a few notches below exepert.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..nice looking rig and look forward to seeing your adventures

Quicksilver

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Molalla, OR
Member #

Hello all, I'm Koby, member #8844. I just got my first truck about 6 weeks ago. I've been a gearhead my whole life, and have always loved the outdoors. Not sure why it took so long for me to put 2+2 (4x4) together :tearsofjoy:

Current vehicle: 2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport Edition
Experience: less than none :grimacing:

Greetings, and welcome!

Lazy Turtle

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Wilmer, Al. 36587
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4PLW
New Members,

Welcome to the Overland Bound community! Please take a few moments to introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

A few things you might want to include in your introduction are:

1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
2) Location (General area is fine)
3) Rig (Year, Make, Model, etc.)
4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice or Experienced, you're welcome here!)

We're glad you've found us and look forward to sharing our adventures with you!

In addition to getting to know you, here are the guideline sent to all Moderators of the forums. It's a natural reflection of our community, and what Overland Bound is all about:

From @administrator
  • Overlanding is: "Vehicle Dependent Travel". Nothing else.
  • We will not further define "overlanding".
  • "Capable" depends on the requirements of the trip, and we take that very seriously.
  • You are an Overlander: Overlanding is for everyone who has exploration and adventure in their heart, or, who need to be reinvigorated by connecting with nature. Nature is unforgiving. You must rise to a certain level of personal awareness to survive. Sound right? Overlanding is for you.
  • Encourage uncomplicated ventures into the great outdoors. Don't over pack.
  • Be prepared, and understand basic requirements. Question folks, to be sure they are aware of what is required. Don't assume.
  • Share without reservation, trip locations, and information.
  • It doesn't matter what you drive: The only requirement of an Overlander is that the vehicle serves the job required, safely.
  • We do not care about make or model.
  • We do not engage in "this is better than that" competitions.
  • We DO give advice about how to make your vehicle ready for what you need. Share knowledge.
  • Humility.
  • We respect, fear, and protect nature.
  • "I don't know" is a great answer.
  • We don’t brag about exploits.
  • We seek answers from the community when we don’t know.
  • We engage in the very smallest of interactions.
J

family-overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Konstanz, Germany
First Name
phil
Last Name
mädler
Member #

Welcome to OB!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk