Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington, USA
First Name
Harley
Last Name
W
Member #

I like Subaru's. Never had one, the closest dealer is over an hour away and very small. That's a nice one, for sure.
Thanks a lot. I was a previous Xterra owner and wanted something car like but still capable and I couldn't be happier. It supports my lifestyle and a little extra fun.

HudsonZRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington, USA
First Name
Harley
Last Name
W
Member #

Great to see you posting over here, @FozRoamer We need more Subaru participation so folks can see how capable the are.
Thanks. TBH most of the time I am at the trail head I get more supporters than haters. After most of the people see what my Foz is capable of they are even more sold on how cool Subarus really are. Now if I could just get a 4 low, like they sell on some of the models in Australia, I would be set. ;)

Reactions: Steve

NWA FJ

Rank 0

Contributor I

Greetings All! I'll just jump right in...

1. Fayetteville, AR
2. 2011 FJ Cruiser
3. Moderately experienced

Been following along for a few months on social media and figured it was time to register. Enjoy getting out in the sticks with my 11 yr old and exploring. Basically, I just like to be behind the wheel. Looking forward to checking things out here and possibly meeting some like-minded locals.

James

Reactions: SLO Rob

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Greetings All! I'll just jump right in...

1. Fayetteville, AR
2. 2011 FJ Cruiser
3. Moderately experienced

Been following along for a few months on social media and figured it was time to register. Enjoy getting out in the sticks with my 11 yr old and exploring. Basically, I just like to be behind the wheel. Looking forward to checking things out here and possibly meeting some like-minded locals.

James
Welcome! Got any pics of your rig?

Adventureswithlaylay

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Van nuys
Member #

Hi everyone. My name is Danny. My Instagram is treto_12 . I drive a 1990 bronco Eddie Bauer. I'm slowly getting my rig all ready to go on some long adventures. Here's some more info
1) north Hollywood California
2) 1990 bronco Eddie Bauer
3) i still consider myself a novice. I drive a lot to mojave and baker to go shooting but nothing extreme.

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Hi everyone. I actually found the time to do a proper introduction. :) I am pretty well known in the Subaru offroading community and decided to branch out as my rig continues to morph into a better overlanding vehicle. I have my own website http://www.fozroamer.com that also is centered around my love of not only overlanding but of hiking, backpacking, and traveling our amazing world. Here is a complete list of my vehicle modifications: http://goo.gl/rCBkPj I am an outdoor enthusiast who loves to travel. I recently went to New Zealand and will be backpacking through Peru in March/April of this year. I am also an avid home brewer and my garage has been totally converted into a mini-brewery complete with a custom one tier brewing system and three tap keezer.
1) Orange County, CA
2) 2010 Subaru Forester XT
3) Experienced Overlander

IMG_8723

Campvibes

Mt Whitney Stance

Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 9.09.56 AM

IMG_8516

IMG_8517 by calvin basse, on Flickr
Wow! Great pictures you have there. See you around the forums.

Reactions: HudsonZRoamer

ethernectar

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Irvine, CA
Member #

1) Location: Irvine California, originally from Central Valley (Modest0).
2) Rig: Daily drive a 2012 Tundra with a utility cap (stealthy utility), occasionally drive a 1969 FJ40 that's built.
3) Overlanding Experience Background: Grew up camping, now do as many road trips as work allows. I love wandering Southern Utah (White Rim 2X), and have done a fair amount of overlanding and exploring in the CA desert.

White Rim Road in Canyonlands NP, June 2015. It was 100+ and BUGGY. Definitely recommend the spring over the summer. :)

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

Thank you man. Maybe you can give me some tips on making a worthy rig like yours
Any time, i think i can help with that!

Ive got a few tricks up the ole sleeve, but there is alot if other knowledge here too! Ive been grooving on the land rover folks ideas for inpiration regarding armor, storage and the like.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
1) Location: Irvine California, originally from Central Valley (Modest0).
2) Rig: Daily drive a 2012 Tundra with a utility cap (stealthy utility), occasionally drive a 1969 FJ40 that's built.
3) Overlanding Experience Background: Grew up camping, now do as many road trips as work allows. I love wandering Southern Utah (White Rim 2X), and have done a fair amount of overlanding and exploring in the CA desert.

White Rim Road in Canyonlands NP, June 2015. It was 100+ and BUGGY. Definitely recommend the spring over the summer. :)
Welcome to the group

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk