Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello All!

My name is Luke. Born and raised in Wyoming, but live and work in Virginia. I have 2.5 years till I retire and look forward to overlanding as much as I can. I am a novice! I have a trip planned to Tuktoyaktuk next year in August/September from Virginia and back. Can't wait for that!

Vehicle: 2019 Toyota TRD Pro in Voodoo Blue
Experience: Novice. I do some moderate offroading, lots of camping and very little, hoping to do way more, overlanding.
Hallo Luke
Welcome to OBO
From Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey everyone.
Jeep family always looking to meet some others in the area. Been wheeling and exploring for 15+ yrs. We reside in the Easy Bay and get up into the Sierras as often as possible. We don’t pay to much attention trail difficulty but rather the adventure and escape.
Most recent adventure was a quick trip to the snow HWY108.
Recent wheeling trip to the Dusy Ershim.
Favorite spot is always Slick Rock. Love the camping, water and wheeling. Loved the video @Michael

Hope to maybe make the December meet up here in town.

Scott
@fishfam_log insta
@FishFam_logs YouTube
Hallo Scott
Welcome to OBO from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey everyone.
Jeep family always looking to meet some others in the area. Been wheeling and exploring for 15+ yrs. We reside in the Easy Bay and get up into the Sierras as often as possible. We don’t pay to much attention trail difficulty but rather the adventure and escape.
Favorite spot is always Slick Rock. Love the camping, water and wheeling. Loved the video @Michael

Scott
@fishfam_log insta
@FishFam_logs YouTube
Hello Scott, welcome to Overland Bound.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello All!

My name is Luke. Born and raised in Wyoming, but live and work in Virginia. I have 2.5 years till I retire and look forward to overlanding as much as I can. I am a novice! I have a trip planned to Tuktoyaktuk next year in August/September from Virginia and back. Can't wait for that!

Experience: Novice. I do some moderate offroading, lots of camping and very little, hoping to do way more, overlanding.
Greetings Luke, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey everyone.

Scott
@fishfam_log insta
@FishFam_logs YouTube
Greetings Scott, welcome to Overland Bound!

Silver Rover

Rank V

Member III

Montgomery, Texas, United States
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Hello All!

Welcome Aboard from Texas Luke.

My wife and I are planning a trip to Alaska this summer also.(we are retired) Message me with your trip plans, maybe we can meet up and travel some of it together.

kingwyoming

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Manassas, VA, USA
First Name
Luke
Last Name
King
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy Retired
Hello All!

Welcome Aboard from Texas Luke.

My wife and I are planning a trip to Alaska this summer also.(we are retired) Message me with your trip plans, maybe we can meet up and travel some of it together.
Sounds good. I will let you know!

APKurt

Rank III

Enthusiast I

La Quinta, Riverside County, California, United States
First Name
Kurt
Last Name
Spurgin
Member #

Hello from Coachella Valley! Joined a few months ago and just starting to peruse the forums.
IMG_0674.jpgIMG_0371.jpg
2) Location: Southern California near Palm Springs
3) Rig 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2, V8 Overland model towing 2019 Bushwakka Bhoma
4) Overlanding Experience: I bought the Jeep in 2014 and we did several short Overlanding trips in Anza Borrego and Big Bear that year. On our first big Overlanding expedition we traveled the entire Mojave Road in 2015. Back then we were tent camping. Over the years we have done the Mojave Rd several more times and explored additional parts of the Mojave Desert. We have also done Overlanding trips to Death Valley, Joshua Tree, the Old Dale Mining District, the Bradshaw Trail, and the San Jacinto Mountains.

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank VI

Influencer I

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hello from Coachella Valley! Joined a few months ago and just starting to peruse the forums.
View attachment 245594View attachment 245595
3) Rig 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2, V8 Overland model towing 2019 Bushwakka Bhoma
4) Overlanding Experience: I bought the Jeep in 2014 and we did several short Overlanding trips in Anza Borrego and Big Bear that year. On our first big Overlanding expedition we traveled the entire Mojave Road in 2015. Back then we were tent camping. Over the years we have done the Mojave Rd several more times and explored additional parts of the Mojave Desert. We have also done Overlanding trips to Death Valley, Joshua Tree, the Old Dale Mining District, the Bradshaw Trail, and the San Jacinto Mountains.

Welcome to Overland Bound

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Kurt
Welcome to OBO
From Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Kurt, welcome to Overland Bound.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Kurt, welcome to Overland Bound!

morpheus_ryan

Rank II

Contributor II

Fresno, CA, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Ligtas
Member #

silverback.jpgruby.jpg

Fresno California
2016 Toyota 4runner sr5 premium "Silverback", 2005 Jeep TJ Rubicon "Ruby"
Experienced Novice - always willing to learn, backyard is the High Sierra Nevada so got most of our experience there. Love overlanding, mostly go out with church family and friends passionate about seeing the glory of God in nature, blessed to be able to do this besides being a nurse and a youth pastor. God bless everyone - Happy trails!!!
Overland Motto: Take the Road less traveled "Narrow is the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." Matthew 7:14

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank VI

Influencer I

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
View attachment 245634View attachment 245635

Fresno California
Experienced Novice - always willing to learn, backyard is the High Sierra Nevada so got most of our experience there. Love overlanding, mostly go out with church family and friends passionate about seeing the glory of God in nature, blessed to be able to do this besides being a nurse and a youth pastor. God bless everyone - Happy trails!!!
Overland Motto: Take the Road less traveled "Narrow is the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." Matthew 7:14

Welcome to Overland Bound

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Fresno California
Hallo Ryan
Welcome to OBO
From Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
View attachment 245594
Welcome to Overland Bound. I love that camp photo!

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army

Fresno California
Welcome to Overland Bound. Your "Ruby" is more my style.

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pioneer II

Sacramento, California, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM - KN6TKY & GMRS - WRQT727
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS

Fresno California
Matt 7:14 love it! My YouTube is narrow gate expeditions! Because of this verse! Also a lover of the high Sierra Nevadas!