Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thanks for the add. Looking forwad to joining and getting my badge sooner than later I'm in the north east so ablittle limited in my area but finding more everyday thanks to groups like this.
Welcome to Overland Bound!
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Overland Expo East is this October. About EAST — Overland Expo®
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hiya! We are Mark and Kristen from Orange County California. View attachment 148623 We are looking for a camping group to explore weekends in baja or camping about So Cal. We're happy to help out however. Willing lead, after we've had a chance to follow a few times. We tend to tow a teardrop trailer when we camp. Thanks
Welcome to Overland Bound Mark and Kristen.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC) @DominicOB0158 (Inland Empire)

Overland Expo West is this July About WEST — Overland Expo®
Check out the Overland Expo happening in Loveland CO this August;

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello. New here after finding the YouTube channel.

I live juse outside St Louis, and drive a 1997 Toyota 4Runner
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo East is this October. https://www.overlandexpo.com/east
Overland Expo Mountain West is this August. Overland Expo Mountain West is this August.https://www.overlandexpo.com/mtnwest
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Paris0514

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Alberta, Canada, new to overlanding so I am a novice always wanted to do it but have lots of experience in camping, and outdoors stuff.
Current vehicle is a 2019 Chevy Colorado crew cab 2.8 L diesel as for mods the only thing it has is a 2 inch front levelling kit with more to come, Future mods are better tires, storage in the box, a canopy and a rooftop tent and then we’ll see how it goes from there.View attachment 148571
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Montana Carl & @Sandpoint Steve
About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All,

Eric from Boston, and my wife Beth.

after 20 years flinging race cars around the track all over the country the slower pace (and dollar burn) of overlanding is our new interest.
We are Noobs. Our plan is to learn some skills and take some sort trips with our '10 Tundra CrewMax, and if we really get into this, we'll more than likely buy someone else's built rig instead of developing this one. BTDT with race cars.

Mostly here to research and learn right now.

BTW, the Tundra has served phenomenally well towing heavy loads all over the eastern part of the country. Great truck!
Welcome to Overland Bound Eric & Beth.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Mathes
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings all.

My wife and I are near-full-time travelers, stopping occasionally for children, grandchildren and all the associated holidays and celebrations. Our base camp is in Southern California and we spend most of the time in our 2018 Punk’n Metallic Jeep Wrangler JLUR when not flying elsewhere. I’ve been traveling my entire life and have 30 something years in the off-road space. This is our second year of traveling mostly from the Jeep (Natasha) with prior years hauling one behind our RV. I look forward to connecting with others.

Warmest regards and stay safe all!
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC) @DominicOB0158 (Inland Empire)

Overland Expo West is this July About WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, my name is gypsy, I am from the Ozarks, in an effort to appease my wife I just sold my former overlanding rig a 1987 Jeep YJ on 37's that I built and pretty much loved for the last decade, my brother bought it so I can still play with it from time to time but a Subaru Forester right before this all started haven't had a chance to take it off road and figure out what mods I want to do to begin with. Former wildland firefighter which is how I got into overlanding
Welcome To Overland Bound!
And yes Wildland Firefighting is a bit like overlanding, just not with as many people. ;-)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @BlueLineOverland

Overland Expo east is in October;

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings everyone,

My name is Aleem, I am very new to Overlanding as a whole and am looking forward to learning from all of your experiences and creating my own. I recently picked up a 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR that I am planning to use as our overlanding rig and currently planning out mods. I am based out of Fort Collins, Co. I have some experience in off-road driving (rally style) but nothing like what overlanding will bring. I just ordered my membership, and look forward to growing with this community.

Here's my bare rig:
View attachment 148539
Denver area
Welcome to Overland Bound Aleem.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Neal A. Tew

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Adam

I have been camping, hiking and actively practicing wilderness skills for many years. Originally from northern California, Anderson Valley area, now firmly ensconced in the midwest.

Happily married, 2 kids, 13 year old english bulldog.

Our rig is a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.

I do all my own stunts as far as mechanical repairs and upgrades are concerned, and enjoy fabricating and making my own gear, it's not always pretty...

At any rate, glad to be here and look forward to becoming an active member of this community.
Welcome to Overland Bound Adam.
Big change to move from Mendocino County to Missouri. Lots of overlanding just south in the Ozarks, we were there last year and it was a blast.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo Mountain West is this August. Overland Expo Mountain West is this August.https://www.overlandexpo.com/mtnwest
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Paris0514 @BlueLineOverland @Iwata77

Gypsy049

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Davisville, MO, USA
First Name
Gypsy
Last Name
Albin
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hello, my name is gypsy, I am from the Ozarks, in an effort to appease my wife I just sold my former overlanding rig a 1987 Jeep YJ on 37's that I built and pretty much loved for the last decade, my brother bought it so I can still play with it from time to time but a Subaru Forester right before this all started haven't had a chance to take it off road and figure out what mods I want to do to begin with. Former wildland firefighter which is how I got into overlanding
Welcome To Overland Bound!
And yes Wildland Firefighting is a bit like overlanding, just not with as many people. ;-)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @BlueLineOverland

Overland Expo east is in October;
I'll actually be doing more with the Midwest group as I am in the Missouri side of the Ozarks. Common misconception that the Ozark suggest in Arkansas.

Gypsy049

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Davisville, MO, USA
First Name
Gypsy
Last Name
Albin
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Welcome from NE Oklahoma
I drive down through your area once in awhile. Mostly to go climbing out in the Ouachitas.

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Denver area
Welcome to Overland Bound Aleem.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Neal A. Tew
We are hoping to make it down for atleast the last day of the expo as we have to be at a wedding on Saturday that weekend in Indiana.

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Montana Carl & @Sandpoint Steve
About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®
Looks like you got an invite yesterday for our weekly Northwest call. Hope you can make it.
Hello from Alberta, Canada, new to overlanding so I am a novice always wanted to do it but have lots of experience in camping, and outdoors stuff.
Current vehicle is a 2019 Chevy Colorado crew cab 2.8 L diesel as for mods the only thing it has is a 2 inch front levelling kit with more to come, Future mods are better tires, storage in the box, a canopy and a rooftop tent and then we’ll see how it goes from there.View attachment 148571
Looks like you got an invite yesterday for our weekly Northwest call. Hope you can make it.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello,
New to this forum, just joined a few minutes ago.
Not new to overland though.
Location - Any where on the west coast, but mainly Coastal Region of Central/Northern California.
Vehicle - Toyota 4Runner TRD and FJ-40
Welcome to Overland Bound, I am one of your U.S. West member representatives. if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike, or you can contact @PapaDave, who is based out of Livermore. You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob if the need arises.

Make sure to browse the New member threads for some great information that will help you navigate the Overland Bound website. Also make sure to keep an eye on Rally Points and the member calendar for upcoming trail runs. local meetups and trainings.

I look forward to meeting out on the trail...

Mike

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Thanks for the add. Looking forwad to joining and getting my badge sooner than later I'm in the north east so ablittle limited in my area but finding more everyday thanks to groups like this.
Welcome to Overland Bound

Reactions: Kent R

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hiya! We are Mark and Kristen from Orange County California. View attachment 148623 We are looking for a camping group to explore weekends in baja or camping about So Cal. We're happy to help out however. Willing lead, after we've had a chance to follow a few times. We tend to tow a teardrop trailer when we camp. Thanks
Welcome to Overland Bound, I am one of your U.S. West member representatives. if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike, or you can contact our Regional Director @Narbob if the need arises.

Make sure to browse the New member threads for some great information that will help you navigate the Overland Bound website. Also make sure to keep an eye on Rally Points and the member calendar for upcoming trail runs. local meetups and trainings.

I look forward to meeting out on the trail...

Mike

Reactions: Kent R

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello,
New to this forum, just joined a few minutes ago.
Not new to overland though.
Location - Any where on the west coast, but mainly Coastal Region of Central/Northern California.
Vehicle - Toyota 4Runner TRD and FJ-40

Although everything now is on pause, check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Cottonwoody ( NorCal) or @Magic Mike (Central Cal) or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob