Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Greetings fellow Overlander’s. Just joined and waiting on my member number email. But why wait on the intro post.

Stationed at Fort Gordon, GA
Current rig is 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon.
New to the “Overlanding“ lifestyle but not to camping and off-roading.

Overlanding for us is a family affair with a 17 and 14 year old. Then hopefully in 4 years when I retire me and the wife will begin our Epic Retirement Road Trip and full time out of 2020 Wangler JLU.

View attachment 148719
Hello Jesse, welcome to the OB community. Good looking Jeep. Thank you for your service.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi everyone! I'm a beginner overlander, experienced outdoorsman. I'm currently living in Burwell located in central Nebraska. My rig is a '99 P38 Range Rover. I have had many mechanical repairs and am now moving towards building up the rig for longer trips. I look forward to meeting new friends and finding others with Land Rovers!
Greetings Trent, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hiya! We are Mark and Kristen from Orange County California. View attachment 148623 We are looking for a camping group to explore weekends in baja or camping about So Cal. We're happy to help out however. Willing lead, after we've had a chance to follow a few times. We tend to tow a teardrop trailer when we camp. Thanks
Hello Mark and Kristen, welcome to the OB community.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hey all,

My name is Chris and I currently reside in NW Washington. I'm finally reaching a point in my life that allows for more than long hikes and weekend car camping.

More gearhead than gear-junkie. I've been a Tech for the last decade. I enjoy long walks on deserted beaches, meaningful conversation, and day dreaming about KOH.

I drive a 2008 Silverado 1500 that I've owned since 2011. I look forward to engaging in the community and the Full Size segment. As well, I hope to do a WABDR run at some point in the (uncertain) future. Cheers and thanks for being around.
Welcome Chris ,
I am the Northwest Regional Director for Overland Bound. @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest Member Representative.

Due to “Social Distancing” and “Shelter In Place” practices during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have temporarily postponed group meetups, trail rides, and Campouts. Instead the Northwest Member Rep Team has incorporated weekly conference calls each Sunday at 7:30 PM PST (8:30) Mountain Time). A full list with scheduling can be found at Sunday Night Regional Conference Call

Welcome once again .
Stay well, stay safe

Mike Rose
NW Director
Overland Bound

Vagabondoc

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

New Bern, NC, USA
First Name
Stan
Last Name
Stevens
Member #

Greetings from Eastern North Carolina!
I am a first time Wrangler owner but have had Land Rover discovery 2 and Jeep commander in the past as basic overlanding vehicles. I do plan to build this jeep as a dialy driver and overlander. I hope to meet up with some local/regional members in the near future.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Reactions: Kent R and Broke

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello all, I am Pete from the Houston, Tx area. I have a 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. And look forward to gaining knowledge and sharing it as well.
Welcome to Overland Bound

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Greetings from Eastern North Carolina!
I am a first time Wrangler owner but have had Land Rover discovery 2 and Jeep commander in the past as basic overlanding vehicles. I do plan to build this jeep as a dialy driver and overlander. I hope to meet up with some local/regional members in the near future.

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hi everyone, my names logan. Currently working on outfitting my new Jeep wrangler(gotta wait till I get back home). Live in tennessee currently but usually head to the rockies and explore over summers with the dog. Planning out a full cross continent adventure when i move to alaska in a few months.

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello everyone! I’m Lincoln and I live in Virginia. I’ve been fixing up and modifying a Grand Wagoneer for trips and adventures with a specific plan to explore Moab this year (first time). I spend most of my off road travels in Outer Banks, NC and Shenandoah Valley, VA. I’ve been enjoying great threads and information from this forum for some time now. Happy travels!View attachment 148773View attachment 148774
Welcome to Overland Bound, Nice rig you don't see these around that often

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey all,

My name is Chris and I currently reside in NW Washington. I'm finally reaching a point in my life that allows for more than long hikes and weekend car camping.

More gearhead than gear-junkie. I've been a Tech for the last decade. I enjoy long walks on deserted beaches, meaningful conversation, and day dreaming about KOH.

I drive a 2008 Silverado 1500 that I've owned since 2011. I look forward to engaging in the community and the Full Size segment. As well, I hope to do a WABDR run at some point in the (uncertain) future. Cheers and thanks for being around.

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello everyone, my name is Austin.
I'm an Arizona native and still living/exploring here
My "rig" is a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD with some small mods ie: 33" KO2's + led light pods/bar (which I'm actually trying to sell to buy a Tacoma or Land Cruiser because I want something a bit smaller and with 4WD.)
I have never "overlanded" before, but I want to get into it and off-roading in general. I go camping all the time up north and hiking. So having a vehicle that is capable of going to remote areas sounds very appealing to me.

I found the Overland Bound YouTube page recently and have been binge watching all of the videos and learning a lot. Also, the whole community here seems like such a great group of people!

View attachment 148741

TundraChad

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Monterey, CA, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Peabody
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6ITG
Hello everyone. Chad here. I'm from Monterey, California. I'm a Trauma Nurse and former 1st MARDIV Corpsman. I've been in the outdoors most of my life and grew up on the Rubicon trail. Used to own a CJ5 when I was younger but I just got a Tundra to build something capable of overlanding with my 10 year old son and hauling my motorcycles to the racetrack. Thanks for having me aboard :-)IMG_20200410_165151_367.jpg

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello everyone. Chad here. I'm from Monterey, California. I'm a Trauma Nurse and former 1st MARDIV Corpsman. I've been in the outdoors most of my life and grew up on the Rubicon trail. Used to own a CJ5 when I was younger but I just got a Tundra to build something capable of overlanding with my 10 year old son and hauling my motorcycles to the racetrack. Thanks for having me aboard :-)View attachment 148891
Welcome to Overland Bound, I am one of your U.S. West member representatives. if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike, or you can contact @PapaDave , who is based out of the Livermore area. You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob if the need arises.

Make sure to browse the New member threads for some great information that will help you navigate the Overland Bound website. Also make sure to keep an eye on Rally Points and the member calendar for upcoming trail runs. local meetups and trainings.

I look forward to meeting out on the trail...

Mike

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Greetings fellow Overlander’s. Just joined and waiting on my member number email. But why wait on the intro post.

Stationed at Fort Gordon, GA
Current rig is 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon.
New to the “Overlanding“ lifestyle but not to camping and off-roading.

Overlanding for us is a family affair with a 17 and 14 year old. Then hopefully in 4 years when I retire me and the wife will begin our Epic Retirement Road Trip and full time out of 2020 Wangler JLU.

View attachment 148719