Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello everyone, my name is Dante, I’m from the south Texas area and new to overlanding. My rig is a 2013 Silverado Z71. Recently added an ARE camper top. The truck has a leveling kit with Bilstein 5100 shocks all the way around. Will be upgrading the suspension soon so if y’all have any recommendations let me know, looking to get around 10in of travel or so. Excited to get this build going and hitting the trails soon!View attachment 146637
Hello Dante, welcome to the OB community. I too drive a full size Chevy, albeit a tad bit older than yours--1988.

Reactions: Kent R

Dornan1

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Pemberton, BC, Canada
First Name
Callum
Last Name
Dornan
Member #

Hi I'm Callum
I live in the Sea to Sky corridor of British Columbia in Canada.
My rig is a 2019 Tacoma TRD PRO (atleast it started out as one....)
I've been overlanding for the past couple of years, before that I was mostly just into offroading by itself, or camping by hiking places. IMG_20191104_180911_912.jpg

Etterdog

Rank 0

Contributor I

Newburg, PA, USA
First Name
JASON
Last Name
ETTER
Hello I'm Jason and I live in Newburg pa

Location is Newburg Pennsylvania

Rig is a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JKU

Overlanding Experience Background I would say novice. Have camping and outdoor experience from my childhood days.

Attachments

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
New member from North Bend Washington,backcountry enthusiast. Photo is from Pemberton BC area
View attachment 146747
Welcome aboard! I’m over in Sammamish, let Me know if I can answer any questions, etc., for you. Go check out the WABDR run planned for June! Of course everything is up in the air but it’s a good place to start meeting some other locals. Stay well!

Reactions: Kent R and Escapism

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hello all, I'm James living in Texas and brand new to this site. Just became a member and waiting on my member number.

1) Unfortunately I don't have a picture handy right now.
2) Texas Hill Country (aka Central Texas)
3) Rig: 2008 Ford F-150 Crew Cab.
4) Overlanding Experience Background: Novice (to say the least) I like to occasionally car camp and go hike. Hoping to do a lot more of it soon.
Welcome James!

Escapism

Rank 0

Contributor I

North Bend, WA, USA
First Name
JB
Last Name
Jones
Welcome aboard! I’m over in Sammamish, let Me know if I can answer any questions, etc., for you. Go check out the WABDR run planned for June! Of course everything is up in the air but it’s a good place to start meeting some other locals. Stay well!
Sounds like fun! I used to live in Leavenworth and I bike there every summer still:) would be fun to head over for the end of that meetup. Some Tres Hombres action below,not sure if my upload will work:/

Attachments

Reactions: Kent R and Ubiety

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hi I'm Callum
I've been overlanding for the past couple of years, before that I was mostly just into offroading by itself, or camping by hiking places.
Welcome to OB! Love the beauty of your area, especially as you get further North.

Reactions: Kent R and Dornan1

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Sounds like fun! I used to live in Leavenworth and I bike there every summer still:) would be fun to head over for the end of that meetup
Awesome! Growing up we did Leavenworth at Christmas... A few years back we started going in the summer time! Summer is the time to go!

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hello I'm Jason and I live in Newburg pa

Location is Newburg Pennsylvania

Rig is a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JKU

Overlanding Experience Background I would say novice. Have camping and outdoor experience from my childhood days.
Welcome Jason! A buddy of mine drives your Jeep’s long lost twin. OB has an awesome friendly helpful community to help you on your way (and learn from you).

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
New member from North Bend Washington,backcountry enthusiast. Photo is from Pemberton BC area
View attachment 146747
Welcome ,
I am the Northwest Regional Director for Overland Bound. @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest Member Representative.

Due to “Social Distancing” and “Shelter In Place” practices during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have temporarily postponed group meetups, trail rides, and Campouts. Instead the Northwest Member Rep Team has incorporated weekly conference calls each Sunday at 7:30 PM PST (8:30) Mountain Time). A full list with scheduling can be found at Sunday Night Regional Conference Call

Welcome once again .
Stay well, stay safe

Mike Rose
NW Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Kent R and Ubiety

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi I'm Callum
I've been overlanding for the past couple of years, before that I was mostly just into offroading by itself, or camping by hiking places. View attachment 146776
Welcome ,
I am the Northwest Regional Director for Overland Bound. @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest Member Representative.

Due to “Social Distancing” and “Shelter In Place” practices during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have temporarily postponed group meetups, trail rides, and Campouts. Instead the Northwest Member Rep Team has incorporated weekly conference calls each Sunday at 7:30 PM PST (8:30) Mountain Time). A full list with scheduling can be found at Sunday Night Regional Conference Call

Welcome once again .
Stay well, stay safe

Mike Rose
NW Director
Overland Bound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound!
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Overland Expo East is this October. About EAST — Overland Expo®
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova