Daniel from Venezuela

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

Valencia, Venezuela
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Meléndez
Hi Guys, a warm greeting from Venezuela, country where the value of fuel to start a trip is not taken into account. My name is Daniel Meléndez and I invite you to follow my Instagram @vistasdevenezuela and @vistasdeamerica
I am very happy to start at Overland Bound since I am very interested in sharing the photos of my trips in all the geographies of this latitude.
I am currently running a project, which I call "Los Médanos" (The Dunes) touring the west of Venezuela where there are many sands and deserts by the sea, really impressive after having traveled through the Andes or in the massif Guayanes, where is the oldest rock formation in the world and I consider it a true paradise.
Greetings and count on my person for any initiative on this side of the continent.

] DSC_0238.jpg IMG_9216.jpg DSC_0120.jpg

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Guys, a warm greeting from Venezuela, country where the value of fuel to start a trip is not taken into account. My name is Daniel Meléndez and I invite you to follow my Instagram @vistasdevenezuela and @vistasdeamerica
I am very happy to start at Overland Bound since I am very interested in sharing the photos of my trips in all the geographies of this latitude.
I am currently running a project, which I call "Los Médanos" (The Dunes) touring the west of Venezuela where there are many sands and deserts by the sea, really impressive after having traveled through the Andes or in the massif Guayanes, where is the oldest rock formation in the world and I consider it a true paradise.
Greetings and count on my person for any initiative on this side of the continent.

] View attachment 38764 View attachment 38765 View attachment 38766
Hi Daniel and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Daniel Melendez

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Daniel and welcome to the OB crew..great looking rig and set up..look forward to seeing your adventures

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
Welcome. I would love to come visit but what we hear about the situation down there is tough. I have a co-worker who is from there and he sends food home to his family. How are you doing? Hope all is well. If you ever make it up north to Colorado, check in. I will kill the fatted calf and we can have a burnt offering....BBQ, then I can show you around.

mi casa es su casa

Last edited:

Traveler I

Valencia, Venezuela
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Meléndez
Thank you very much to all.
Old Man, I tell you that the situation is very hard but with a lot of work we keep, it is a moment in the history of Venezuela that we are going to overcome very soon. In an interview I have made to other travelers who have visited this country, they are very happy with the places and the treatment of all of us.

Among all my travel plans is to know that sector of the US and we surely eat that lamb.

a hug.

Reactions: Chadlyb and DanR

Wotan

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Der
Last Name
Wotan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE3R
Hi Daniel! Looking forward to your posts from Venezuela!

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

Welcome to Overland Bound Daniel! Your rig is amazing. Hope you get to the states so we can hit the trails.

Ledics17

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Asbury Park, NJ
Member #

Buenas fotos mi pana!! saludos!!