Daniel from Venezuela

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

Valencia, Venezuela
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Meléndez
Hello Tipoturismo, many greetings. when you decide to come to Venezuela I will be glad to assist you and even be your guide to many beautiful places, I have met some travelers from Holland here and I have been able to share, among them Peter Van Boom with his wife in a Mercedes A122, we only talk a few hours and Koen and Karin-Narije in a Toyota Bj 45 with them I shared a little more, and other Dutch I have interviewed for the writing of reports

I know a lot about the Guayanes Massif in Venezuela which is part of the Gran Sabana and the Canaima National Park known worldwide for its rocky mountains, this place is really exciting. If you want to know more information about this place we can start talking and if you refer to Guyana I have never been there but I can also give you information as I also plan to go one day.

About the rains, here it rains a lot, and this year in particular a rainy phenomenon has kept a lot of affluence. what you want to know in specific we can speak whenever you want. I'm to order.

best regards
Hi Daniel, those pictures are really beautiful! I hope to be able to visit your country in a couple of years. I see you visited the Guayanes as well? can I send you a message about your experience driving in the rain forrests? Kind regards, Karel

Reactions: Dario Carrera