Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Steve Blair

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lexington Ky
Member #

Unfortunately, i'm going to have to push back the date. I just got put on Insulin (super fun) and my doctor advised I stay near town/his office for the next few days until we see how I react to it and how much i'm going to need.

Also, if any of you guys were thinking about getting diabetes, don't do it. I know it seems glamorous, but it's a pain in the ass. Hahaha

saltybones

Rank 0

Traveler I

Unfortunately, i'm going to have to push back the date. I just got put on Insulin (super fun) and my doctor advised I stay near town/his office for the next few days until we see how I react to it and how much i'm going to need.

Also, if any of you guys were thinking about getting diabetes, don't do it. I know it seems glamorous, but it's a pain in the ass. Hahaha
Hey, I hope you don't mind my input. 6 years ago, as a type 2 diabetic, I was taking 4 needles of insulin per day (40+ units total!) and 5 prescription drugs. Felt like hell all the time. Then I read Primal Blueprint. My Dr. has since taken me off Insulin and all drugs and I am 40 lbs lighter! She was amazed that I was able to successfully reverse my disease (as was I). Following the Primal Blueprint was tough at first but once I started to figure things out it became second nature. I feel better now at 54 than I did at 34! Best of luck to you, you can beat this!

Reactions: Steve Blair

Steve Blair

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lexington Ky
Member #

Hey, I hope you don't mind my input. 6 years ago, as a type 2 diabetic, I was taking 4 needles of insulin per day (40+ units total!) and 5 prescription drugs. Felt like hell all the time. Then I read Primal Blueprint. My Dr. has since taken me off Insulin and all drugs and I am 40 lbs lighter! She was amazed that I was able to successfully reverse my disease (as was I). Following the Primal Blueprint was tough at first but once I started to figure things out it became second nature. I feel better now at 54 than I did at 34! Best of luck to you, you can beat this!
Thank you for this advice! I'll definitely look into it!

Reactions: saltybones

Clint1911

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kentucky
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Diven
Member #

Do we want to try and set a date to get together for a meet up some time in the next few weeks?

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Clint1911

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kentucky
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Diven
Member #

Would Lexington be central enough for everyone? Or somewhere else?

Clint1911

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kentucky
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Diven
Member #

Anyone have any suggestions on a meeting location or even just a city?