Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Steve Blair

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lexington Ky
Member #

This initially started as a conversation but we wanted to spread the word and test the waters

Looking to do a Coffee and Rigs meet somewhere around central KY on either Saturday September 9th or Sunday September 10th.
We'll meet up and compare schedules and start the ground work on a bigger Rally/overnight for later in the year.

Looking for which day is best and potential locations/coffee shops. Once I get some input, i'll create the actual event and we'll go from there.

Thanks

EDIT: I've placed a poll at the top of the page. If you're interested, please vote in the poll!

Last edited:

Steve Blair

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lexington Ky
Member #

Like I stated in the email train, I can open my dealership up to the group, and get a food truck or two. Either way, I'm in.
Oh man. that would be amazing. Let's let the poll go for another day or so and I'll get up with you and make the event.

Mountain.Mike

Rank III

Off-Road Ranger I

Pikeville, Kentucky
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Pruitt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4JNQ
I don't see the poll on the app. Can't make these dates either. My weekends free up in November for one day rides and camping. I live in Louisville.
If you click on the three dots at the top right of the screen while viewing the thread in the app, you can select web view. That will show the poll. At least that is how it works on my iOS devices.

Reactions: Steve Blair

Camp_Llama

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Lexington, Kentucky
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Lamar
Member #

I agree with you there, but Bowling Green is a cool town and I've got family down that way I need to visit so I could probably kill two birds with one stone.

Badmeat

Rank 0

Traveler I

I'd be in if I didn't already have a trip planned to the KAT/DBBB Sept 22-24. I work in the car business so I usually only get one Saturday off per month.

Have fun and be sure to post up details!

Camp_Llama

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Lexington, Kentucky
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Lamar
Member #

Hey @Badmeat, I've seen a couple of videos of the DBBB, but how would you rate that trail overall? I wouldn't mind getting a group together for that at some point.

Clint1911

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kentucky
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Diven
Member #

Do we have a time that we are meeting at and the address to the dealership?

Badmeat

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey @Badmeat, I've seen a couple of videos of the DBBB, but how would you rate that trail overall? I wouldn't mind getting a group together for that at some point.
I've only done a section from Slade to Means, KY, a couple weeks ago (green line follows the route my wife and I took). That stretch we did solo was only about 20 miles, and it was pretty tricky. I got hung up in a mud pit once and three wheeled on another obstacle as well. I had very little beta and went into it pretty blind. I've since installed a winch for self recovery and 3" lift, so you could say it made me want to step my game up a bit.

Attachments

Reactions: Mountain.Mike